Chapter 7.

Disclaimer: I do not own Jak and Daxter :( If I did, Jak would still have his horns in Jak 3 lol

Jak Pov

"Do you know your way around the city Dax?" I asked while studying the map. "Kinda. I know South Town pretty well cause there's an amazing restaurant there. Also there's an ok bar close to it. Good place to just get drunk cause the booze tastes like piss but it's dirt cheap. Although I never met the owner." Daxter drunk. Now that's something I gotta see.

A left here. Then a right.

Looking down at Elizabeth I remembered her first eco treatment. Apparently it was just a small vile of blue eco. We both cracked up at that pathetic method of torture. Although she wasn't a channeler, she took it absolutely fine. A bit jumpy, but otherwise fine.

"How did you meet her? She's a babe but her ears are weird." Remembering my conversation with Ellie about her ears, I started laughing.

"What? What did I say?" "I just remembered when I asked her about her ears. I voiced 'weird' when I thought she wasn't looking and in a hurt yet playful voice she said that they weren't weird but mine were."

"Ok, back to question one." "We were put in the same cell together at the start and just before my first eco injection, she jumped in front of me asking the guard why we were there. They just knocked her out but when I returned, she just hugged me and said that everything was gonna be alright. Everyday I hung on to those words."

"She told me about her life, family, all sorts of things. Turns out her handwriting is really strange, so different to ours. We tried to come up with escape plans but they were all absolutely terrible." I laughed quietly at that memory.

Another right.

"A couple of weeks in, Erol decided to seperate us, thinking that we might find a way to escape, it wasn't likely but he and the Baron weren't taking any chances. I never saw her again after that until now." I finished in a low voice.

Daxter turned quiet. Daxter is never quiet. I looked over to him and his ears were drooped and his eyes were closed.

"Dax?" His personality did a quick 180. "You're out of prison now and you were able to save her as well. I'd say luck is on your sides".

Focusing on the map, I figured that we weren't to far away.

"What's this 'Torn' guy like do ya think?" Daxter says. "Who knows, probably someone like Kor or something." I reply uninterested. Looking back at the map, I noticed that the Underground was just around the next corner.

Authors note:

Sorry it's a little short, but what else do write in that tinsy part of the game :D

Also please let me know if my grammar or spelling is shit (I'm a bit of a grammar freak)

Anyway, I'm out 😊