01

"Hey y/n! I've missed you little sis" Eren says as he steps out of the moving van embracing me in a huge hug.

"Eriii" I shouted as I ran up to him hugging back. He had an awfully strong smell coming from him and I instantly knew that he had been smoking again.

A few months ago mother and father found out about Eren going to college party's and doing all sorts of drugs and found out he was smoking too. He was in big trouble and our parents took away his car for 3 months but he got it back after 'learning his lesson'.

"Eren...have you been smoking again?" I asked with a disappointed look on my face.

His eyes shot wide open "N-no it's not what you think sis. My friends have but I haven't" he replied. It's so easy to tell when he's lying or not but I just shrugged it off. He's literally almost 20 for god sake and our parents are treating him like a baby.

"Anyways eri...you gonna help me move into my dorm?" I said with a beaming smile on my face.

"You know it!" He replied as we started taking the boxes out of the van.

After 2 or so hours we were both drenched in sweat and had finally moved into my dorm. My roommate had already settled in before me but they were nowhere to be seen at the moment.

"So I better be off y/n. Don't forget to call me, oh and you wanted Armin's number to talk about your settling incorrect?" He asked which to I nodded.

He typed in Armin's number on my phone and I swear he was high when he did it but he began to walk back to the moving van until I embraced him in one last hug.

"Bye Eren!!" I shouted as I waved him off.

I walked back to my dorm room so I could message my mum and dad that I had settled in etc. I was so glad Eren gave me Armins phone number since I haven't talked to him in a while and I miss talking to him, in general, he's like an older brother to me just like how Mikasa is like an older sister to me too.

I collapse myself on my bed after the long day I had and begin to go on my phone to message my mother.

[Saturday 6:12 pm]

Mother: Hey y/n how's it going have you settled in? Your father and I are pretty worried that Eren didn't come.

Me: Hey mother I just settled in! and yes Eren did come! and no he's not smoking again before you ask.

Mother: That's great to hear y/n! We're both proud of you! If you need anything make sure to call us. Love you.

I placed my phone down and tried to drift off to sleep until the door swung wide open and there stood a short blonde haired female. She was honestly really pretty and she had amazing green eyes, is she really my roommate?

"Hey, there my names Hitch your new roommate!" She said with a beaming smile on her face which could have anyone fall head over heels for her.

"Oh hey, my names y/n nice to meet you!" I greeted back with a tired smile on my face.

"Oh did I interrupt your sleep I'm so sorry" Hitch apologised, to be honest, I wouldn't mind being woken up by a goddess like her?

"No, it's honestly okay! I actually wanted to meet my roommate anyways so you're all good!" I replied trying to make her not feel guilty.

"Well, I hope we can grow our relationship further y/n!" She announced as she walked to her bed. I checked the time and realised it was only 6:24 pm so I decided I should text Armin.

[Saturday 6:24 pm]

Me: Hey Armin it's y/n! My brother gave me your phone number! We haven't talked in a while but I just wanted to say that I'm all settled in my dorm! I can't wait to see you again <3

Armin: What? My names, not Armin LMFAO 💀

Me: OH MY GOD, I'M SO SORRY THIS IS EMBARRASSING. I knew my brother was high when he gave me that number...🙂🔫

Armin: Honestly don't worry about it! Anyways I'm probably better than that Armin boy🙄🙄 What is he? Your boyfriend?😏

Me: What's that got to do with you stranger? 💔 And he's just a childhood friend But what's your name stranger? since you know mine I'm sure I can have yours 😩

Armin: I mean since you asked pretty girl my names Floch 🤗 what's with the '😩' emoji? are you having sex or sum? and without me??? 😟

Me: WHAT??? it's just an emoji chill 😒 Nice to meet you anyways Floch🤗 Do you flirt with every girl you meet or?...

Floch: it's just my way of being a nice person 🙃 Speaking of the name Armin I do know a boy that goes to my college named Armin. Not very fond of the guy though... But what are you doing on this lovely evening princess? 🥰

Me: Princess? I mean I was about to fall asleep but decided to message 'armin'. what are you doing on this lovely evening prince?😳

Floch: I like where this is going 😏 But I'm messaging a sexy mf called y/n 🤗🤗 I think you should go to sleep it sounds like you've had a rough day.

Me: Awww you're such a charmer🥰 Yeah I'm going to go to sleep now goodnight Floch 😁😘
[seen 6:32 pm]