18 (nsfw)

"Are you not going to say hi to your brother?" He continued.

"No" I blankly stated walking up to my room leaving the rest of them with a mixture of emotions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this chapter contains:

slight nsfw, thigh riding

- Floch's POV - 

I tried to go after y/n until her father touched my shoulder indicating me to stop. "Just leave her for a while why don't you come into the living room so we can chat," he said directing me to the room. Eren just rolled his eyes and went back to his room, I'm already having regrets coming here but if it helps y/n so be it.

Both I and y/n's parents sat in the living room, her mother had a sad look on her face whilst the father sat next to her trying to comfort her. "Floch do you know what's happened between y/n and Eren?" Mrs Yeager said. The question caught me off guard as I didn't want to tell them without y/n's permission so I decided to lie for now. "No I'm sorry...but I'll try and ask one of them if you'd like?" I offered to try to give my best smile to which they both nodded in agreement.

We all talked for a while about college and how it was going, they asked me questions about me and y/n and I explained to them we've only been talking for around a week. Mrs Yeager went to make some food which left Mr Yeager and me to talk.

"Come on Floch let's be honest here," He said which confused me "hmm?" I replied not knowing what he was talking about.

"I know that you know what happened between Eren and y/n so just tell me" He replied.

"I honestly don-"

"Don't play dumb with me it's obvious Floch" He interrupted me getting angrier which frightened me a bit.

"I mean it's pretty clear that you are y/n have gotten close...my thoughts are that you're involved with this whole thing so Floch do you mind telling me" He carried on giving me a harsh glare, I was left in a state of shock he was really smart but I couldn't give in that easily.

"I actually don't know anything sir...but I'll try and ask them both and let you know" I replied nervously. He was about to say something until Mrs Yeager called us all for dinner so we both dropped the conversation to go to the dinner table. 

We patiently waited for the food to be served and shortly after Eren came down to grab his serving "Eren you're sitting at the table like everyone else" Mrs Yeager scolded him as he gave a loud sigh and sat at the end of the dining table away from us.

Mrs Yeager had prepared curry for us all, different types of curry were scattered around the table with sides and sauces to go along with it too. Y/n had still not come down after numerous times of calling "Eren get your sister please...you guys can eat there's no need to wait" Mrs Yeager said as we started grabbing our servings.

After 2 more minutes Eren came down "She's not coming down" He said and he went to sit back down.

"I can go get her if you like" I offered as Mrs Yeager nodded letting me go "Her room is on the third floor to your right" she shouted.

I had made it to y/n's room and knocked "Fuck off" I heard from the other side. 

"It's Floch can I come in?" seconds later the door unlocked indicating for me to come in. Her room was fairly large and looked very comfortable, y/n was on her computer playing some sort of game.