12

I had finally woke up after that eventful night. To be honest I don't remember much after when Floch and I were in the car. I must have fallen asleep in his car...but if I did how did I end up here.

You don't think he carried me to my dorm?
Oh, God.

After a minute or so, my view became clear, and I saw Hitch making her way to the door.

"Wait, Hitch!" I called as she jumped in surprise.

"Why are you leaving? wait what time is it?"

"Oh well..." she replied a nervous look on her face to which I grabbed my phone to check the time.

"what the fuck? why didn't you wake me up, Hitch!" I whined to which she awkwardly smiled at me.

"Well the thing is last night someone carried you to your dorm"

"Wait someone carried me? oh god, who was it?"

"Someone named Floch?"

"great" I sarcastically said.

"He told me that you should take the day off...you must have had a long day maybe take his advice?"

"Well Floch isn't in charge of me is he?" I replied getting my clothes ready as she stood there watching me rolling her eyes.

"Don't tell me I didn't warn you y/n" 

"What?... What do you mean by that Hitch?" I asked curiously as she stuck her tongue out at me and ran out the door. 

I didn't have any time for a shower so I got dressed and did my usual hairstyle nothing fancy since after all, it's college not a party. I opened my door to go to my first lesson when I was met with a familiar face at the door.

"You're not going to school" Floch firmly states.

"Why?" I whined as he sighed grabbing my hand to drag me back inside.

"Did you not realise what went on last night?"

"yes?..." to which he gave me a blank look.

"listen just stay in your dorm for the day it'll be good for your health"

"but-"

"No but's, if I have to stay with you all day so you stay here I will do so," He told me as he took my school bag out of my grasp and placed it down along with his.

"Fine but I guess you'll have to stay here since I'll probably go back to class," I said giving him a grin to which he rolled his eyes.

"Wait so what will we do all day Floch? I have no work or revision to do so..." I asked.

"Well, I was maybe thinking of going shopping and eating to y'know...take your mind off things" He replied shrugging as I nodded to accept his plan. I'm honestly falling for him more and more.

I had gathered some more money and Floch was texting someone but curiosity got ahead of me so I asked.

"Who are you texting him?" I asked trying to get a peek of his phone but he moved it away from my eyesight.

"None of your business" He replied in a moody tone. I think that sometimes Floch is a soft person, but then I have realised he also has a grumpier side.

"Well okay then...so uh should we get going?" I asked trying to get out of the awkward situation I stupidly created due to my nosiness.

"Yes let's go" He replied coldly grabbing my wrist as we walked towards his car. I'm kind of regretting him staying with me because I feel like he doesn't want to be here.