17

- Y/n's pov -

I woke up earlier than usual buy this morning something seemed different I couldn't figure out what it was until I looked next to me...

Floch was in bed with me?

I was genuinely so far gone last night that I didn't know what happened at all, I knew that Hitch and I had seen the others and Floch and I did unspeakable things after I slapped Megan. But had all this led up to me and Floch sleeping together? either way, I needed answers. Floch was still asleep so I checked the time to see it was almost 5 am.

I shook his resting body "hey wake up you need to explain to me what's going on right now" I said. A slight groan came out of his mouth as he sat up stretching out his arms "h-hey calm it will you?" he growled to which I stopped, waiting for him to fully wake up.

"Explain," I said with an awkward look on my face, I was quite pissed off too since I had a huge headache and the fact that I couldn't remember much. "What is there to explain?" He replied back with annoyance. Was he oblivious to what was happening right now or am I just dumb?

"The fact that we're in bed together" I hissed. He looked at me and it was like he had woken up and realised the situation. "Well..." He started not knowing how he was going to explain this to me. "You and Hitch were extremely drunk to the point where Marlo and I had to drag you both back to your dorms" He continued as my face began to heat up from the embarrassment.

"You then threw up-"

"Yeah okay that's enough"

"But I haven't even told you the part where we end up in bed together," He said annoyed so I let him carry on. "Well, you asked me to stay with you because you weren't feeling well so I did" He finished as I just stared at him in embarrassment. Did I say all of that?

"Oh," I said not knowing what to say at this moment. "Oh? What did you expect?" He asked a confused look on his face. "I thought we uhm...y'know," I said when it finally hit him as his face went red "What the fuck y/n who do you think I am?" He hissed getting embarrassed.

"Well let's move on," I said awkwardly to which he nodded in agreement, we both got out of my bed to which I checked my phone for any messages.

[Thursday 8:13 pm]

Mother: Hey y/n! I hope your first school week has been going well! I was just wondering if you want to come back home for the weekend to celebrate your first week of College? I've invited Eren too he'll pick you up x

"Shit" I hissed at my phone, Floch turned around to see my panicked face. "hey are you okay?" His face was full of concern.

"Uhm I'm supposed to go to my parent's house tonight," I said he raised his eyebrows waiting for me to continue.

"and Eren's going to be there...I don't know what to do" I continued freaking out until Floch grabbed both of my wrists.

"It'll be okay why don't I take you there instead it might get rid of some of the tension between you both" He suggested smiling.

"You would do that for me? But you've already done so much for me" I replied but he insisted that he drove me to my parents so I had to agree and somehow make it up to him.

[Friday 6:24 am]

Me: Sorry for the late reply but sure! and my friend will be dropping me off so tell Eren that I won't need a lift