24

"That's why I've been thinking about something y/n" Floch announced.

"What are you talking about Floch?" I asked.

----

"Well I've been thinking about this ever since our argument a few weeks ago"

"Just say it Floch" I groaned getting impatient.

"Will you go out with me y/n?" Floch asked, I froze.

Do Eren's words not mean anything to him? Does he want this? Well I mean I do but I'm afraid of the consequences. "W-what?" I managed to say still processing his words.

"I'm being serious y/n...I like you" He mumbled, I grabbed his hand which was sweating nervously and gave it a comforting squeeze. 

"The feelings mutual Floch but what about Eren...you know he doesn't want this" 

"I know...that's why we can keep our relationship a secret from him until we're ready to tell him or when he finally approves" He suggested. I turned to look at him, his eyes focused on his feet and a saddened expression on his face.

I've been wanting this for so long now, I don't want Eren to get in the way of what I want. For once I want to be selfish...

"Alright" I approved, his eyes widened and he looked at me shocked. I don't think he thought I was going to accept his confession. "Wait seriously?" He asked a huge grin spread across his face to which I nodded returning the smile.

Suddenly Floch leaned into my face pressing his soft lips against mine, it was so sudden that I had to bring myself back to reality before returning the kiss. He deepened the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his head, we both parted for air as a huge smile appeared on my face.

I was finally happy for once, and Floch had made it possible.

The only obstacle in our way was Eren, but he's for another day, right now it's just me and Floch.

"Come on let's go down before anyone questions your whereabouts," I said dragging him downstairs but letting go before anyone notices.

I went over to the table where Marlo and Hitch were and Floch followed behind "So you guys gonna tell us what happened up there or?" Marlo teased helping Hitch drink her water. Floch looked at me for approval and I nodded "We're dating...but just don't tell anyone" Floch announced which earnt an eyebrow raise from the boy. 

"Alright I'm happy for you both" Marlo said smirking and then focusing his attention back on Hitch. 

All 4 of us chatted for some time, well Hitch was in her dimension to tell what was going on. Floch left to talk to some other guests whilst Marlo and I were stuck with Hitch and her drunken antics, she had calmed down after a while so Marlo told me to have some fun.

I wandered around the building for some time when a familiar two voices called my name I turned around to see Connie and Sasha at the bar waving for me to come over to them.

"Hey, guys are you both having fun?" I asked.

"Y-yeah join u-us y/n!" Sasha said wrapping her arm around my neck pulling me in closer. I mean everyone I know is busy so it wouldn't hurt to join them and have a few drinks...right?