08

- Floch POV-

That was a lot to handle...

Like too much and just after Eren had apologised to me we're now on bad terms. 

Before everything went down Eren went to Armin's dorm for something so he wouldn't be in the dorm for a few hours but I have a certain feeling that he would be arriving sooner than expected.

I couldn't handle confrontation just yet so I went out for some fresh air and to avoid Eren for a while.

I thought it was going well for a few hours and then I find out that y/n is Eren's sister. 

In that same amount of time, I also learned that Jean also had feelings for her, which broke me even more. I actually really liked y/n which was unusual for me since I don't catch feelings for someone that quick but look where I am now...

Everything made sense now.

When we first talked y/n was supposed to message Armin. The same Armin in my 'friend group' and the brother who gave her the wrong number was Eren. This obviously means we go to the same college.

I was so stressed now and it felt like more stress and pressure had been put on my shoulders.

Eren now hates me I'm sure, and Jean has been hitting it off with y/n which I swear they only met today?...

I just walked around and eventually, I found myself at a park...

- Eren POV - 

I can't fucking believe this.

Jean AND Floch have been messaging my little sister behind my back. What makes it worse is that she's been texting them both at the same time... typical whore.

Floch is lucky that I'm at Armin's dorm because I would have beaten the shit out of him. Even worse for Jean since he admitted his feelings to the whole group chat.

I needed to confront them both and especially have a talk with y/n like as soon as possible.

I told Armin I had to leave early but he already knew where I was going since he called Mikasa to calm me down which wasn't necessary.

"Eren..." 

"Listen Mikasa just let me go back to my dorm"

"No, I'm not going to, do you think I'm stupid?"

"No, but please hear me out"

"No Eren you hear me out!" She barked back at me slapping me across the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR MIKASA?!"

"You had no right to call your sister a whore" 

"but-"

"Just stay at Armins for the night Eren."

"Why are you bossing me around like I'm 7 years old?"

"Eren just calm down" Armin warned.

"It's because you act like a 7-year-old" she explained bluntly.

"You bit-" I yelled as I tried to slap her but her hand caught mine stopping me from hitting her.

"See what I mean Eren?" She argued back as Armin stood there shocked at my attempt.

"fine...I'm sorry I don't know why I tried to slap you" I murmured sighing in defeat.

"It's not me you should be apologising to Eren" 

"I'm not apologising for telling the tru-" I argued but was slapped again by an infuriated Mikasa.