21

I didn't think that would send him into a hissy fit, but if it did hurt him I'd have to talk to him again which I was not looking forward to.

If I had to talk to him it would have to be today, and when I say today I mean before we leave.

------------- 

I made my way to the guest room where Floch was staying for the past two days but before I could knock the door swung wide open revealing a frustrated Floch.

"Oh? uhm hi" I greeted him as he finally saw me stood in front of him.

"Oh y/n I was actually on my way to your room"

"You were? Well, what did you need Floch?" I asked trying to make the conversation less awkward.

"You..."

"Huh?" I replied stood there confused that was until he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the guest room. He locked the door and let go of the grip on my wrist which made me sit on the edge of the bed.

"Shit that sounded weird I'm sorry I just needed to talk about yesterday" He assured sitting next to me on the bed.

"Oh well that's funny because I was coming to your room for the same thing"

"Well can I tell you first?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yesterday's fight was so pointless I'm sorry, there was no need for me to get angry at you"

"The funny thing is you've known Eren for longer since you're his fucking sister I was just being a dick yesterday" He continued.

Now I don't know what to say to him because I was going to apologise but it looks like he's already done my job. At least he admitted he was in the wrong, I guess we all have our moments.

"Don't worry Floch I forgive you...I guess I do get where you're coming from"

"I mean it's early days right now since we've only been friends for a week and if we were to date the whole Eren situation would play out again we just need to figure things out" I reasoned as he looked at me with a relieved face.

"I'm glad we're on the same page right now, I do like you y/n I guess we'll have to see where the future takes us"

"So are we good then Floch?" I asked, "Of course we are I was just pissed yesterday and I took my anger out on you I'm sorry" He assured me.

So something must have happened yesterday "What made you angry then?".

"Oh, just some family issues" HE replied trying to not give any information away "Well I know you don't want to talk about it but I'm always here if you need to talk" I comforted him as we both leaned in for a hug.

My arms wrapped around his torso whilst his arms were around my neck, I heard him mumble a thank you whilst we were hugging. His family issues must be serious if he's acting this way and I was going to comfort him the best I could.

---

It was the afternoon Eren and I had packed all of our stuff to take back to campus whilst Floch didn't have much as his stay was unexpected to him.

We all said our goodbyes to my parents, of course, mother was sad to see us go again but we promised to visit her on our next holiday off which I believed would be the week of Halloween.

Floch drove me in his car and Eren went in his own as he had stuff to do ( Visit Mikasa ). The car ride was enjoyable, we both got to know more about each other which was useful.

I found out Floch's birthday was on October 8th and he found out mine was August 29th. ( Had to make up a birthday for the story MB guys ).

Realising that Floch's birthday was less than a month away I was thinking about things I could buy him for presents. I asked him more about his interests to get an idea of what things he liked.

"You know I do like reading manga"

"But weren't you the one who judged me for buying 7 of them?" I questioned.

"Yes y/n 7 of them. Unlike you, I actually have control over my money and I don't spend it all in one shop" He scoffed rolling his eyes.

"Fair enough...what genre do you like then?" 

"hmm hard one my favourites are action/adventure types and sometimes horror and comedy" 

"Ooo what's your favourite series?"

"Well at the moment either Spy x Family or My Hero Academia"

"They're both good series what volumes have you got of them?"

"Hey what's with all the questions?" I think he's catching on to my plan.

"I'm just very enthusiastic when it comes to manga?" 

"I can tell" He mumbles.

"Hey, I can still hear you anyways answer my question"

"I have the first 3 of spy x family and the first 13 of My Hero" He answers. 

Noted.

"Anyways enough questions about me let me ask you some questions" He continues with a smirk.

---

After the 40-minute drive back to campus Floch dropped me off, he helped carry my bags even though I was fully capable of doing it. But I took his kind offer anyways.

As we stepped into my dorm we saw Hitch with Marlo watching a movie on the sofa. They both noticed as we walked into the dorm.

"Oh hey, guys! Have fun on your little weekend out?" Hitch asked with a smirk on her face I rolled my eyes at her attempts to get 'details' out of us.

"Yes, we did my parents invited Floch over to stay since they already knew him" I explained.

"Well I better get going I have a lot of stuff to do bye Marlo and Hitch" He waved at them.

He stopped at my side and gave me a hug to which I hugged him back "Bye y/n" he whispered.

Floch left and I went to my room to unpack my stuff that was until Hitch came into my room. I assumed that Marlo had to leave so it was just us.

"Soooo y/n what happened between you and Floch," She asked which made me freeze for a moment. If I told her anything she wouldn't keep her mouth shut about it.

"Fine if I tell you promise you won't tell?" I asked my eyes pleading her to say yes.

"Oh my god yes of course now tell me" She giggled getting excited at what I was going to say to her.

"Nothing"

"Huh? Come on something had to have happened"

"Unfortunately nothing happened, my brother was there so of course, nothing would happen if he was there" I explained and to my surprise she actually believed the lie.

"Oh wow, that sucks... how's the thing with your brother going though?"

"Well we sorted everything out but he doesn't want to see us in a relationship," I said a hint of sadness in my voice.

"I'm sure he'll get over it y/n if you need any advice I'm always here for you," She said as we both hugged each other.

"You're the best Hitch"

----------------------

Hey guys...😳 I'm alive I'm actually sorry I have no motivation but ily all <3 

How are you guys though? I hope you guys are doing good!

I hope you enjoy the chapter though, sorry it's rushed ☹️