13

"Are you sure I m-"

"Okay, it's jean..." He started cutting me off.

-----------------------

"What?..." I asked confused wanting him to develop his explanation.

"It's just that he messaged me some things"

"Like what? Will you show me?"

Floch sighed as he reached into his pocket to pull out his phone. It took a minute or so for him to bring up the messages and he handed me the phone so I could read the messages.

[Wednesday 08:04 am]

Jean: So you've been messaging y/n too huh?

Me: Well yeah I have

Jean: Just some advice Floch

Me: ???

Jean: Keep the fuck away from her okay?

Me: What's your problem are you jealous?

Jean: There's no fucking way I could be jealous of an obnoxious prick like you LMFAO

Me: aight well it seems like it Jean

Jean: Do you really wanna know what would happen if you do?

Me: go on then...

Jean: Don't make me tell Eren about the incident that happened last year and don't worry Floch I will tell him if I see you with her

Me: what the fuck you promised you wouldn't??

Jean: things have changed Floch

Me: So your insecure selfish ass can't handle to see a girl you like hanging around with another guy even though YOU'VE JUST MET HER

Jean: She's different Floch

Me: Oh so she's different from the 2 other girls you've slept with this week

Me: You know what Jean I'd probably think that you'd just use her for sex am I right?

Jean: Shut the fuck up before I tell Eren

Me: Don't message me Jean especially y/n

Jean: This is why you have no friends you cunt

[seen 08:09 am]

I gave Floch his phone back trying to process what I had just read gathering my thoughts. I looked back at Floch with a comforting smile even though I didn't know what to do. His eyes were on the floor of his car looking ashamed and pissed at the same time I felt sorry for him that everyone was treating him like shit.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked rubbing his back.

"yeah"

"I'm going to talk with Jean don't worry"

"No y/n please don't"

"huh, why? don't you want this to be sorted out?"

"Of course I do but if he finds out you've read our messages he'll tell Eren..."

"Tell Eren what?" I asked until he froze for a moment and went silent which made me curious as to what this big secret was. If he's acting like this because of a secret, it must be bad or else he would have told me. We sat in awkward silence for a moment or two but I didn't want to make Floch even more uncomfortable.

"Hey I promise I won't talk to him about that I just want to talk about last night"

"You promise"

"I promise"

I got out of the car as well as Floch and we gave each other a goodbye hug. I had finally got back to my dorm with all my shopping bags but I was pretty exhausted so I decided to take a nap for an hour or two.

---

"y/n wake upppp" a soft voice cooed at me as I groaned in frustration sitting up on my bed.

"What's the wrong Hitch?" I said hitting my face on the pillow since I was too tired.

"There's someone at the door I'm pretty sure his name is Jean"

As soon as she said the name Jean I jolted up from my bed to find the nearest hair comb. I wanted to look presentable so I roughly and quickly brushed my hair out and headed for the door opening it and there he stood.

"hey?..." I said with a curious look on my face as Jean plastered a smile.

"hey y/n...look I'm sorry it's such short notice but I was hoping to take you out for a meal?"

I whipped out my phone to check the time seeing that it was 6 pm. What intentions does he want with me? I have an uneasy feeling about this. "Why?" I replied which made him quite shocked that I didn't just accept his offer straight away.

"I just wanted to talk about last night and I just want to make it up to you" He replied with a hint of sadness which softened me.

"Well...fine let's go"

I had my clothes on from when I was with Floch so I didn't need to get changed especially not for Jean so we walked out of my dorm and to his car and he started driving to the destination. 

We sat in his car in awkward silence since after all we did have a slight argument and my perspective has changed of Jean after I saw his and Floch's argument but I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt right now.

"So how are you feeling after everything" Jean said nervously chuckling as I looked out of the window.

"I'm doing fine and you?"

"Well, I'm doing great!"

"Will you tell me where we will be eating?"

"It's just some local restaurant that I go from time to time," He said as I nodded to his response. After our short conversation, it was once again an awkward ride so I decided to check my messages and Floch had texted me.

[Wednesday 5:48 pm]

Floch: Good evening y/n! 

Me: ahh I'm sorry I only just saw your text but evening!

Floch: All good princess! are you doing anything right now? 

Me: yeah uhm I am...

Floch: what do you mean by uhm? 😀

Me: Jean knocked on my door 

Floch: what does he want now?

Me: he's taking me out for dinner to talk over things 😫

Floch: so a date? 🙂

Me: NO NO NOT A DATE TRUST ME WE JUST NEED TO TALK

Floch: okay y/n I hope you talk things out I guess 😬🙂

Me: :))

[seen 6:23 am]

"We're here" Jean announced.