19

It was now Saturday, last night was eventful just like any other day.

If I'm being honest I'm used to Eren and Father arguing every night about random shit but that doesn't mean I don't become anxious at the thought of something bad happening.

The fear of the argument going too far where the verbal abuse becomes physical, my mother usually tries to stop the fights and the thought of her getting shouted at by the two for trying to help pisses me off.

But last night was different, Floch was there to comfort me in ways.

Even though I technically did ride his fucking thigh last night, he took my mind off the arguing and it was the first time in a couple of months that I could sleep peacefully in my own home.

I decided to stay in later than usual, I heard the voices of my mother calling me for breakfast but that was an hour ago and I'm pretty sure they all just left me to sleep.

That was until a loud bang woke me up.

"Y/n wake up it's past 11 am" a moody voice growled. Eren waking me up from my rest was the only thing I didn't need today so I decided to ignore him.

"Did you not hear me or what?" He snapped as the door swung wide open, I swear I locked it last night. He stood there with a pissed look on his face waiting for an answer.

"I did I just chose to ignore you" I replied trying to fall asleep whilst his eyes were still on me.

A cold breeze touched my skin as I opened my eyes to the contact, that's when I saw Eren with my bedsheets in his hands. "What was that for?" I snapped trying to get the sheets back but the strong grip on his hands refused me to do so.

"Father said me, you and Floch have to go out...we're also going to talk so be ready in 10," he told me throwing the sheets in my face exiting the room.

I lazily got up to pick out my outfit for the day, today I was just going to wear something casual but not too plain. The clothes in my house were better than the ones in my dorm so I had access to better brands etc.

The outfit was perfect and I decided to find some matching shoes that went along with the colour scheme.

Walking down to the bottom floor Floch was in the kitchen talking to my mother whilst she was cleaning up, obviously, the gentleman that he is offered to help but she kindly declined.

"Morning" I sighed to which they both looked in my direction "Good Morning Y/n!" My mother returned.

"Did you sleep well?" Floch asked, I nodded replying.

"Do you know what we're doing today?" I asked yawning after.

"We're supposed to be going out with Eren...Your father wasn't happy with the way you guys acted with each other and wants you guys to sort things out" He explained, I rolled my eyes at my father's stupid decision.

Floch and I sat in the living room watching TV whilst we waited for Eren he was taking a pretty long time for someone who told me to be downstairs in 10 minutes and that was around 15 minutes ago.

"Let's get going," Eren said walking into the room where we were both in.

"Took you long enough" I mumbled Floch elbowed my side indicating me to stop with the sly remarks.

To be honest, he's right maybe if we stop being rude and arguing with each other we can sort this out.

Not that I care if we do or not it was Eren's fault in the first place for being a dramatic bitch.