03

I finally arrive at Erens car and sit in the passenger's seat.

"Hey sleepyhead you're finally here" Eren greets me as I fasten my seatbelt.

"Shut it Eren I've had a long week so I deserve to relax without anyone worrying about me" I replied as I rolled my eyes at him.

Eren set off and let me plug in my phone so I could play songs from my playlist. He doesn't want to admit it but Eren knows my music taste is way better than his. All he listens to is rap and rock music and if I'm honest here he sucks at singing.

"So y/n when me Mikasa and Armin tried to call you I heard from a certain Armin that you never texted him" Eren announced glaring at me whilst driving. I instantly froze when he brought it up as I never told him what happened. He noticed my reaction and became very confused "Are you okay y/n?..." he asked with a curious look over his face.

"oh Uhm nothing...you just gave me the wrong number" I replied looking out the window.

"So whose number did I accidentally give you" He questioned.

"Just some random girl I didn't know" I lied to him. I didn't want Eren knowing I was messaging hell! flirting with a boy who's older than me or he would flip.

"Oh okay, I'm glad you have his number now though" He replied whilst keeping his eyes on the road. We were travelling for a couple of minutes when I realised he didn't even tell me where we were eating.

"Wait Eri where are we going to eat?" I asked.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you! we're going to Panda Express for some Chinese!" He said with a huge smile. It brought back memories of when we use to go out to Panda Express with the whole family almost every week. I miss the old times sometimes.

We finally arrived at the restaurant and Eren parked outside. I was starving for some food and it makes things 100 times better having food with Eren so we can talk about life and other things on our mind. He's a great person to vent to about all my problems...well most of them.

We were greeted by a waitress and sat in a booth. "so y/n what do you want?" Eren asked whilst flipping through the menu.

"The usual Honey chicken, you should already know by now what I get but what are you getting?" I replied laughing.

"The usual Grilled Teriyaki Chicken, y/n you should already know by now" Eren mimicked rolling his eyes as we both laughed.

We both ordered our food and drinks (Milk Tea as usual) and began talking about things that have been going.

"So y/n have you been out with your friends lately? Mother told me that they're at the same college as us which is good" Eren asked taking a sip of his drink. 

Why does he have to ask the questions that catch me off guard all the time? I didn't know what to say at the moment should I tell him everything or just keep silent? I don't want my situation to get worse because the worst-case scenario is that they'll pick on me even more if I tell Eren. I blanked out at the moment which worried Eren because I've done this twice now.

"y/n is there something wrong?... I mean you've been acting weird ever since you finished High School and today you've been off so tell me what's wrong" Eren blurted out, concern in his eyes.

"Listen Eri I'm fine it's just the stress about starting college don't worry about me!" I assure him with a smile on my face.

"Okay if you say so I'm always here if you need just remember that," he tells me just after the waitress comes with our food. It looked so good, so good that it almost made my mouth water.