04

- Mentions of violence and bullying -

I woke up earlier than usual by an alarm. It wasn't my alarm since I didn't bring one. I groaned as I sat up on my bed rubbing my eyes so I could get a clearer view of what was going on.

I saw my roommate Hitch spring out of bed to turn on the shower until she noticed that I had woken up.

"Oh y/n my alarm woke you up didn't it? I'm so sorry!" She said begging for forgiveness.

"Oh honestly it's fine I needed to wake up early anyway so you're doing me a favour really" I replied giving a smile. Hitch is honestly so sweet I haven't talked to her much yet but I adore her already.

Hitch carried on with her morning with getting ready for college whilst I checked my phone to see the time was 7 am. I was honestly glad I woke up for once because I would have missed my first day of college.

I got my clothes ready as I fully woke up and realised my surroundings. Hitch had just come out of the shower so I went in after her. 

I was extremely anxious for what the day had planned for me hopefully, there's someone nice that will accept me to be their friend.

I got out of the steaming hot shower which I wish I could spend more time in because the temperature was heavenly.  I got dressed in some comfortable clothes which were just some baggy jeans and an oversized t-shirt. 

I had my bag ready and checked my timetable for the day when Hitch came up behind me also looking at the timetable.

"hmm, Chemistry with Professor Hange first? looks like we're in the same class!" Hitch said with a huge smile on her face. At least I'll know someone in my class thank god!

"I'll see you there then Hitch!" I said as I exited the room. It was now 8:30 am so I had around 30 minutes to find the cafeteria and grab some breakfast.

The whole college was huge way bigger than high school and the people stood in the hallways kind of intimidated me but we move.

I finally stopped in front of two huge doors which lead to the cafeteria, it was very noisy and crowded in there. There are multiple long tables which were almost all taken but I wasn't planning on sitting down anyways since it would be awkward to eat alone.

I made my way to the breakfast bar and grabbed a bottle of water and a slice of toast. I didn't know where I was going to eat this so I made my way outside so I could have some fresh air.

I found a bench under a couple of tree's which was empty and looked very peaceful so I decided to sit down and eat there. I was making my way to the bench when a group of people blocked my path.

I was really confused why they did that and who they were until I saw their faces...

"Oh look who's here guys!" One of them said whilst the other laughed.

"Look Megan just leave me alone and I'll leave you alone" I begged to try to reason with the group even though there's no way they were going to listen to me because they're stubborn little cows.

"that's boring when we could talk to you," Another says.

"Please just leave me the fuck alone!" I shouted at them as they stood there in shock. Megan cupped my cheeks and said "Someones got a loud mouth what should we do with this big gob of yours" as the rest of the group crowded me the grip on my face got stronger and stronger almost as if my jaw was about to break.

I tried to wriggle out of the girl's grip kicking my legs as the others got frustrated by my actions.

"Hold still you fucking brat" One screeched as I kicked their leg which made them furious. If I didn't do anything about it then they would obviously break my jaw.