05

"Spit it out y/n," he said which confused me at first.

"oh uh, what? Is there something wrong Eri?" I replied with a confused look on my face.

"Cut the bull shit y/n I know there's something wrong and I'm going to get the answer out of you sooner or later..."

------------------------------

"I honestly don't know what you're talking about I'm just gonna g-"

"Go where? To your friends? Where are they?"

"Oh Uhm... we're meeting at a park near the college I'm just grabbing food and meeting up with them now!"

Eren sighed as he knew that I wasn't going to tell him anything so he let go of the grip he had "fine have fun" he replied whilst walking back to his lunch table.

His friends gave him concerning looks "Hey Eren what's up?" Reiner asked.

"Yeah you seem awfully sad you know you can come to us if you have anything on your mind right?" Armin followed.

Eren gave his group a soft smile followed by a sigh "It's just that I feel that my sister is hiding something from me I don't know what it is but she sure isn't telling me anytime soon" Eren explained running his fingers through his hair.

Mikasa and Armin both give each other a worried look trying to come up with something to say.

"Well if it helps me and Mikasa can always talk to y/n?"

"You don't get it...I'm the closest to y/n more than anyone and if she won't tell me anything she definitely won't tell anyone else..." 

Armin and Mikasa both gave him a defeated look trying to think of a plan but nothing came to mind at that moment.

"It'll be okay Eren just gives her some time to tell you...you never know you might just be overreacting," Mikasa said breaking the silence.

"I mean she is right you could just be stressed that y/n's starting college...I guess older brother instincts? Like when they get overprotective over their siblings" Armin reasoned as Eren chuckled at his response.

"Yeah, maybe you guys are right!" He replied as they carried on with their lunch.

--

I had finally gotten out of the cafeteria and decided to eat at the same spot as earlier which I prayed wouldn't have the same outcome as last time.

I checked through my messages when there was one from Floch.

[Monday 12:25 pm]

Floch: Good day y/n my favourite stranger <3 How's college been treating ya? 🤗

Me: Oh it's been okay so far! I mean it's only the first day 

Floch: What do you mean by okay? Did something happen? 🤨

Me: oh uh no! It's just been stressful!

Floch: Oh understandable! If anything goes wrong you tell me okay?

Me: Floch...why are you so nice to me? We've only talked for a couple of days and you're one of the nicest people I've talked to 

Floch: I have no idea myself...I mean once we started talking I instantly knew we were going to be good friends or maybe more 😳😏...jk jk...y'know unless stranger?