20

"Come on we've got things to talk about," I said dragging him to my room.

"Oh, we definitely do" He replied.

-----------------------

We made it to my room after my continuous dragging of Floch's arm. I sat in a chair whilst Floch sat across from me on my bed. I didn't know what to say to him, well I did it's just I was too much of a pussy to do so. We both sat in an awkward silence which I didn't want to happen. I just needed answers and to know where our relationship is going.

After all, we haven't properly had sex yet but we've done other things, Floch stated to Eren that he "wasn't planning on" being in a relationship with me. Which I completely understand as we've only known each other for a short time and I don't want to rush anything with him.

I just needed to know where his head was at and the future for us, are we just 'friends with benefits?' Since he said what he said at lunch today I would assume he wants to stop the whole sexual part of our relationship and be friends? My head was honestly confused.

"So..." I started breaking the awkward silence between us as Floch looked up from his feet.

"You know what can I ask you something?" He requested as I hummed in response.

"The night the whole drama happened you said you went to a park and met a boy am I correct?" He said, "Oh yeah...what are you trying to say, Floch?" I replied wondering where he was trying to take this.

"By any chance did this boy offer you a cigarette?" He asked a look of urgency sprung upon his face which left me even more confused.

"Yeah..."

"shit no way.." He spoke out his face very shocked.

"Floch what are you-"

"Yeah, that boy was me" He interrupted, now that made sense why Floch was confused and surprised when I said that at lunch today.

I started laughing at Floch's panicked face "What's the matter, Floch?" I asked laughing in between words.

"There's no way I offered Eren's sister a cigarette he's going to kill me when he finds out"

"Well he's not going to is he?" I replied with a smirk which calmed him down a bit.

"How are you so calm about this y/n?" He asked, Floch was surprised at my reaction as he thought I would be shocked.

"Oh, it's not a big deal Floch calm down" I chuckled, I never thought he would act like this and to something minor.

"So y/n you were the one who wanted to talk in the first place, what's on your mind?" That's when I froze, in no way was I ready to ask him about these things but a gut feeling told me I should.

"It doesn't matter" I shrugged until Floch shook his head "No y/n it does matter there's something on your mind I can tell"

"Fine" I sighed giving in to Floch's begging as he smiled in response.

"You know how we've been doing stuff these past few days?" 

"What stuff?" Floch teased with a smirk on his face, I rolled my eyes at his childish remarks.

"Fuck off Floch you know what I mean...just listen to me" I grumbled, Floch's full attention on me.

"Well you said you weren't planning on being in a relationship with me" I continued. "So what I'm trying to figure out is our relationship and where we stand...if you get me, the whole lunch just left me confused I'm sorry" I explained my eyes looking at my feet, I felt embarrassed asking him these questions but I needed to know.