Chapter 5

Sans POV

    Tears welled up in the girl's eyes her words hit me like a brick wall, "S-she won't wake up." I froze, my eye socket going pitch black. It all makes sense, she was shaking when she stopped me from killing the brat, her cheekbones even began to show more along with her ribs while her sister looked fine, even dark eyebags hung under her eyes, she even looked weaker. She must've not eaten anything since she was down here ... and who knows how long that's been not to mention she's wearing a tank top in the cold.

    I looked up at Papyrus who was looking down at me with a worried look, he clearly cared for both the humans after all their time spent together.

    "Papyrus go get a meal ready at the house." I say, teleporting to stand next to the girl. I grabbed her by the color of her shirt, pulling her close, "Show me, now!" She nodded frantically before running off in the direction she came from. I followed after her, keeping my axe tight in my grip.

    It didn't take long till we came to the sentry station, where I see a familiar figure laying limp in the snow, the white snake rubbing its head against her pale (s/c) skin. I placed my axe onto the sentry station, making a mental note to come back for it later. I bend down next to her, her snake snapped its attention to me, giving me a cold glare.

    "It's alright Jack, he's here to help." The kid spoke, petting the snake on the head a little bit. The snake seemed to back down, laying his head on her shoulder.

    I scooped her up in my arms gently, holding her bridal style. "I'll send Papyrus to fetch ya." I tell Aliza, not taking my eyes off of (Y/N). I then short cut to the house, popping up into the living room.

    I laid (Y/N) down on the couch, I took off the blanket that was neatly folded on top of the couch and laid it on top of her, making sure the blanket covered her entire body. "Sans ... Is She Ok?" Papyrus asked quietly, walking out of the kitchen with a wooden spoon in his hand.

    I let out a sigh, sliping my hands into my pockets, "I don't know bro. We will just have to wait and see."

    Papyrus begins to look around, "WHERE IS THE OTHER HUMAN?"

    "Eh, she's at my sentry station where I found her." I answer with a shrug.

    "SANS YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE HER OUT THERE! UGH I'LL GO GET HER." Papyrus groaned, walking out of the door.

    I then took the chance to walk into the kitchen, looking at the boiling pot of water, the stove turned to the highest setting. I chuckled, "Sorry, bro. But I'll take it from here." I turned down the temperature slightly, then slipped in the noodles. I then took out another pot then went to the cupboard opening up the door to see there was barely anything in there, except jars of blood, rotten bread, and spoiled ketchup.

    I let out a sigh, taking a jar and placing it on the counter, I stared at it for a moment, squinting slightly. I open up the fridge, seeing some cheese and hotcats in a package which me and my brother both agree to use as a last resort and to also draw humans. I took out the cheese, inspecting it to see it wasn't spoiled.

"God, I wish there was something else I could give her." I mumbled, then an idea came to mind. I turned off the stove and ran upstairs to my room. I shuffled through the drawers to find a necklace in the shape of a moon. I took it out and rubbed it two times saying, "Nightmare." 

    I hear a portal open behind me, I turn around seeing a skeleton that looked exactly like me except he had a single glowing teal eye and was covered in black goop. His smile widened at the sight of me, "My my, isn't this a surprise. I thought it was Killer calling me again."