Chapter 8

I laid on the green couch, staring up at the ceiling with a blank stare. It's been a few weeks yet I still remember Blue and Stretch's, that what they told me to call them for now, looks on their faces when I described my universe. They looked at each other with alarm before looking at me with pity. I still remember Stretch placing his skeleton hand on my shoulder saying, "We'll keep you safe kid, there is nothing like that here in our universe."

There were also a few times where Blue would tell me stories of what Horror, that's what they called him anyway, has done to other universes. At first I didn't believe him but, after being here for about a week, I could tell Blue isn't much of a liar ... he couldn't lie to save his life. I already found that out when he tried to lie to Alphys about there being a human in Snowdin.

Despite it being peaceful here, don't get me wrong it was honestly nice to have enough food, no one trying to eat me, and there isn't a constant axe to my throat. Even Jack seemed much more relaxed, however my sister is still in that world and unlike me, she is terrified.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as a voice spoke behind me, "HEY (Y/N)! I FIXED YOUR SWEATER!" I turned around seeing Blue holding up my black and white striped sweater, all the holes stitched together, it almost looked brand new. I grabbed the sweater from his hands with a smile, as I looked it over.

"Thank you Blue, that was very kind of you." I say as I stood up to go change back into it, taking off Stretch's grey t-shirt before slipping the sweater over my head, looking into the mirror. I stepped out of the bathroom seeing Blue look up at me with stars in his eyes.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK!?" He questioned, practically bouncing in excitement, looking up at me in expectation.

"You did an amazing job Blue! Thank you." I spoke with a smile as I placed a hand on top of his skull in an affectionate way. I watched as Blue's smile widened with joy as he wrapped his arms around me in a hug causing a small giggle to leave my lips.

Blue then pulled away, placing his fists on his hips, "MWEHEHE! OF COURSE IT IS AN AMAZING JOB CAUSE I THE SANSATIONAL SANS FIXED IT!" He spoke before looking right at me then spoke once more, "NOW HUMAN! I SHALL RETURN SOON, I HAVE AGREED TO HELP ALPHYS MAKE SOMETHING FOR UNDYNE!" He then ran and jumped out the window shattering the glass as he sprinted towards the direction of Hot Land.

I laughed silently to myself, shaking my head slightly as I walked down the stairs to find a spare window in the basement. According to Stretch, Blue does that a lot so he just has a bunch of windows leaning against the wall in the basement. I opened the door, seeing only darkness greet me, I reached over to mess with the switch however I heard something shatter, making me guess Stretch forgot to replace the bulb ... again. I pulled out my phone from my back pocket, switching on the flashlight option shining the white light down the stairs.

I climbed down the wooden steps, placing my bare feet on the cold cement floor as I shined the light around the basement. Seeing a tarp covering something quite large, but having no interest in seeing what was underneath it. Don't know what it is but I do not feel curious about what is under that tarp. I shined my light on the other side of the, showing spare square glass that would fit in the window perfectly. How Stretch got this many I still don't know to this day. I wiggled my phone into my front pocket, with much struggle as the front pockets can hardly fit anything, picking up the glass carefully.

I hear something being knocked over, the sound of wood hitting the ground. I look over calmly, shining the light in that direction, raising a brow as I see a broom was knocked over. I swore I saw something moving away from it, into the shadows of the basement, but I shrugged thinking it was just my imagination as I grabbed the window pane carefully before climbing back up the stairs carefully. Once I reached back to the top, I looked down into the basement once more before closing the door with my foot unaware of the eyes glowing in my direction.