Q&A

I step out onto the stage as the lights flickered on, I clipped the microphone onto my shirt before speaking with a bright smile, "Hello everyone and welcome to the first Q&A of this story!" I then gestured to the characters sitting in front of the stage, gesturing to the first person sitting on the far right of me, before going down the line as well as moving onto the second row, "Here with us today we have Killer, Nightmare, Dust, Horror, (Y/N) with her snake Jack, Aliza, Glitch, and Error. In the second row we have Ink, Dream, Blue, Stretch, Core, and Xavier our mysterious scientist taking in both of Aliza and (Y/N)." Each one either waved, rolled their eyes, or scoffed when their names were called. 

I then reached into my back pocket before pulling out a set of index cards, "Alright our first question will go to Horror from @Theresse619, "Horror if you are given a chance to marry Y/N when she's a bit older would ya?"" I then tossed the index card behind me

Horror felt his cheek bones become slightly warmer before a confused looked formed on his expression, "Wait ... how old are you?" He questioned, looking over at (Y/N). 

(Y/N) shrugged, "Old enough to drink alcohol." She replied while Horror gave her a slight glare. 

"I was hoping for a number but that works too." He then cleared his throat before looking back at you, specifically the camera. "I guess ... um I guess I would. She's pretty and um ... won't reset my timeline." Horror spoke with a shrug as (Y/N) smiled at his comment. 

I nodded, satisfied with his answer, "Alright next question is for Nightmare from @gasmarynockwhat000, "HEYA NOOT NOOT HOW IS IT LIKE TO BE BEATEN UP BY US-OR I GUESS Y/N?"" 

Nightmare rolled his eye light in response, "I let her win." Her grumbled underneath his breath. 

Dust held back a laugh as Error spoke with a smirk, "ThAt'S NoT hOw It LoOkEd." Horror and Dust both burst out laughing after Error's comment. 

Nightmare simply grumbled underneath his breath as he slouched in his seat.

I threw the index card behind me as I continued, "This question is for Error from @JackAchado, "Error, if Nightmare really tried, would you agree to become his queen?"" 

Nightmare and Error both looked at each other in a bewildered look. Error them chuckled to himself, "As If I WoUlD eVeR bEcOmE tHaT dEspErAtE." He leaned back in his chair with a smirk. 

"I would be a great husband!" Nightmare retorted glaring at Error while every turned their attention on him, Horror and Dust chuckling to themselves. 

"Don't worry sir I can be your wife." Killer stated with a grin. 

"Shut up Killer." Nightmare growled, glaring at the skeleton. 

"Alright next question is for Dust from @Theresse619, "Hey Dust, if the human in your AU never came to the underground, but it was (Y/N) instead, would you be happy? Because (Y/N) seems to be the loyal and protective type that would sacrifice themselves to keep ya safe."" I read off the next index card. 

A soft smile took hold of Dust's features as he leaned back in his chair, "Honestly at first I would be a little suspicious but over time ... yea I would be happy. Regardless she doesn't have the determination soul so I doubt she can even reset." 

(Y/N) gave a look to Error who shook his head, "How do you know I don't have a determined soul?" She questioned looking back over at Dust. 

Dust simply shrugged, "Just a feeling."

I shrugged before throwing the index card behind me, "Alright full warning I got a little lazy and decided to copy and paste the rest of the questions ... It's honestly starting to give me a headache. So if they look weird that's why. So next question is for Blue from @gasmarynockwhat000, "HEYA BLUE HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY KING?""