Chapter 6

I blinked open my eyes, noticing I wasn't in the forest anymore, instead I was inside what looks like a living room. I began to grow confused as I continued to look around, noticing a TV just right across from the green couch I was laying on, not to mention there were stairs leading up to two rooms.

I jumped slightly as I heard a loud clang along with a string of curse words, causing my eyes to drift over towards a doorway where a delicious smell was coming from, making my stomach growl, my mouth beginning to water.

I sat up, letting out a groan as it took most of my strength, "Hey, what do you think your doin?" I looked up to see Sans with a bowl of soup in his hands, the aroma reaching my nose, making me want to just snatch it from his grasp and chug down the entire thing, but I knew better, besides I would end up dropping it anyway. "Lay back down, you're too weak." He stated, grabbing a hold of my shoulder before pushing me back down onto the couch roughly.

I winced lightly, "Ow." I grumbled, looking up at him with an annoyed look.

Sans rolled his eyelight, "Oh please, that didn't hurt big baby." He then sat down on the floor, a bowl clasped in his hands. The smell of the bowl caused my head to perk slightly, my stomach growling again as my mouth began to water.

A grin formed along San's face as a chuckle slipped past his teeth, "Someone seems a little hungry. Here." He held the bowl out for me to take, which I snatched right out of his hands, before looking down to see it was tomato soup. I ignored the spoon and began to gulp down the soup, feeling the warm liquid run smoothly down my throat. "Hey!" Sans snapped, snatching the bowl out of my grip. "You can't eat too fast! You'll make your body go into shock." He spoke firmly, looking down at the bowl to sigh in relief.

I licked my lips, "Sorry." I mumbled, looking at him with a guilty look. "I ... my body just took control of itself." I say, looking away in embarrassment.

Sans chuckled, "I know exactly what that is like. Here, eat it slowly." He instructed, holding the bowl back out to me. I took it from his hands gently, before grabbing the spoon, using it this time around.

"Thank you." I say, looking at him with a soft smile.

Red dusted Sans's cheek bones, he looked away quickly, "It's no problem. Besides, if you don't get better, who would help solve my bro's puzzles?" He questioned as he shifted, getting himself comfortable on the ground.

"That was mostly my sister." I replied as I slipped another spoonful of soup between my lips, giggling lightly. It was quiet for a few moments, before I held out the bowl to him, "Here you can have the rest of mine." I say, as Sans looked over at me with a surprised look.

He didn't question, nor hesitate, as he took the bowl from my hands, finishing it off. "Thanks kid." He mumbled as he licked the bowl clean ... wait he has a tongue!? "How are you feelin?" Sans questioned, placing the bowl on the table.

"A bit tired, but good nonetheless." I answered, before letting out a yawn. Then a thought raced through my mind, "Did you ... bring me here?" I questioned, looking over at him, watching his shoulders tense up.

It was a while till Sans answered, "Yeah." He spoke so quietly, I almost didn't catch his response.

I looked at him confused, I expected Papyrus to do something like this, but by the look of things ... only Sans is here. "Why?" I questioned, looking at him with a confused expression, never expecting Sans, the one that tried killing us the most, the one that was deemed unpredictable, to bring me here and give me food.

Sans didn't answer, instead he stood up, carrying the bowl into, what I guess, the kitchen. I look after him with a confused gaze, before looking down at my hands. I then looked back over as I heard the door slam open, "SANS! I HAVE COME WITH THE YOUNGER HUMAN AND HER ...What Did You Say It Was Again?" Papyrus walked into the house with my little sister walking right behind him with Jack wrapped around her neck.