Chapter 14

I opened my eyes, blinking as my eyes adjusted to the white light. I let out a gasp as a sudden jolt of energy surged through my body, my left eye all of a sudden began to burn as if someone took a lighter and slowly was getting it closer and closer to my eye before the flames touched it. Something has changed, my body was trembling and I could feel my fingers begin to tingle. I wanted to scream in pain as the burning sensation grew worse in my left eye, the feeling of liquid beginning trickling down from it, however not even a whine left my lips as I held it all back in order for the plan to work.

"Wow you took that like a champ." I look over seeing Glitch floating beside me with a smirk on his lips. "I expected as much." He added as I looked down quickly where Error was sitting. "Relax, he can't see nor hear me. Only you can ... well in this state anyway or if there is a threat nearby." He explained with a small shrug, his silver eyes looking down to where Error is sitting, a smirk making its way to his lips. He seemed excited about something, most likely how the plan would go.

"Why do I-"

"It's because I forced your awakening to come sooner instead of naturally. So it's going to feel weird at first, the pain was going to happen regardless." He answered before the question could leave my lips, not even tearing his eyes away from Error.

I took a deep breath in before slowly letting it out, doing my best to ignore the pain. I could feel it, just like how Glitch explained, the energy running along my body. It raced over the bloodstream, creating a sort of pressure on them as it flooded over an empty path. It was just like water breaking through the dam, it was overwhelming yet it's filling a void I had no idea I had. It began to circulate around the body, hitting seven points in the body once they reached the middle, the seven points almost severing like hearts, sending the energy further through the body. I could feel my body slowly easing, as the trembling slowly began to cease as the energy began to flow smoothly.

I closed my eyes, the urge of getting out of these skin cutting threads being the only thought in my mind as they continued to dig further into my skin. Something formed in my hand, seemingly out of air. I snapped open my eyes as I took the item in my hand and used it to slice through the threads with ease.

I began to fall feeling the wind whip past me as I grew closer and closer to the ground. I landed two first then front rolled, cushioning the impact so as to cause less damage. I stood back up only to stumble a bit, falling face first onto the ground. "Well ... it was bada$$ till you fell flat on your face." Glitch spoke as he struggled to hold in his laughter while I quickly scrambled up to my feet, before shooting him an annoyed glare.

"I don't know parkour. I only watched videos." I grumbled, looking down at my feet only to notice the item in my hand. I held it up, examining it to see it was a jagged teal dagger with black lining the blade along with being the color of the handle.

"I'm surprised you didn't make a sword." Glitch stated, examining the dagger himself from over my shoulder.

"Done with your laughing fest?" I questioned with an annoyed look to which he rolled his eyes about to respond.

"WhAt ThE hElL!?" We both looked over, our bickering cut off before it could begin as Error was now standing in front of his bean bag looking at me in bewilderment. Error's gaze fell down to the dagger in my hand. "WhErE dId YoU gEt ThAt?" Error questioned in an agitated tone.

"Um ... I made it?" I answered which sounded more like a question as I shrugged. Error rolled his eyes, shooting out his strings from his fingertips, I reacted quickly, jumping back, slashing the knife across the strings, cutting them with ease before quickly moving to my left to be clean out of his line of fire.