Epilogue

The dangling sheets of paper floated high in the air, looking like stars almost, scattered across the golden world. They didn't move, nor any strange signs, not even a tear on them as they continued to exist peacefully. No threat of wiping them out, not threat of rewriting their code.

Ink looked up at them, smiling to himself as he folded his arms behind his head, laying on a patch of floating grass he created as he watched the sheets of paper with content. He then turned his head to you, "Oh hello again! Surprised you all haven't left. Are you really that desperate for this story to continue?" He questioned, one of his pinpricks changing to a pink question mark. "Most of you are surprised I'm sure, you didn't think you would hear from me again huh?"

He then sat up placing a finger over his mouth, "Shhh she doesn't know I am speaking with you. Let's keep this a little secret between us, yeah?" He then jumped up onto his feet and stretched out his arms before placing his hands onto his hips.

"I have been reading your comments, you know." Ink spoke as he looked back up at the papers floating in the sky. "You all really want to hear what it would have been if you chose to run instead of fight right?" He then turned his head to look at you, not looking very amused. "Curious bunch you are. Sorry but both endings were sad ones and brought her right into my hands." He added, holding up a glowing teal vile dangling it in front of you, however made sure to keep out of your reach so you wouldn't snatch it from his grasp.

"I already told you kids you made the right choice." Ink tossed the vile up into the air before catching it, slipping it back onto his satchel. "What more do you want?" He chuckled as he placed his hands back onto his hips before one of his eyes turned into an explanation point. "Oh also why are all of you hating on Hera's name? I don't quite understand that. She is literally named after a great goddess, sure it isn't Athena or anything but still Hera is pretty powerful." He blinked, the explanation point becoming a question mark as he placed his finger on his chin as he seemed deep in thought for a moment.

Ink then began mumbling to himself before looking down at his brown scarf before a lightbulb moment expression, "Oh! I get it now!" He snapped his fingers before sliding out the vile once more pointing it right at you. "It's because you aren't the main character huh? You loved pretending as if you were getting all of that attention, going through all that trauma, being able to fight. It's not because of the name at all! Man you all are selfish huh?" Ink then laughed to himself as he began to twirl the vile around his phalanges.

"You all do realize this was very similar to Undertale right? You didn't find out Frisk's name till the end along with a few other characters. Bet you weren't happy about that either." He chuckled as he stopped playing around with the vile, a blank expression overtaking his features. "You find out you aren't the main character and become angry. How sad." His expression remained emotionless for a few more moments as the world seemed to darken for a moment before a bright smile took over his expressions once more.

"You know I was going to give you all good news, a secret she doesn't know I am telling you." Anger then took over his expression as he dangled the vile over the ground. "But you know what, I might just drop this and everything will end here and now. Since you all don't like her name very much I might get rid of her for you." He then let go of the vile.

 It began to make its way to the ground, before it could reach it Ink bent down and caught it, a small crack running across the vile as he gripped it tightly. "Nah, seeing how this plays out would be something I don't want to miss." He chuckled, seeming as cheerful as ever as he held up the cracked vile. "This however is your first warning. If this continues a new crack will appear." Ink took his finger, pointing it to the crack. "Hera was the vote of the special people, people who communicate with her directly in discord, whatever that is, out of the names she gave them. Of course they didn't know it was for her, but they were happy with the name they gave her. Saying it suited her well." Ink then slipped the now cracked vile back into its place on his satchel.

Ink then clapped his hands together, "Now! After I voiced my opinions on that, please don't tell her about any of this." A menacing grin formed on his features as his sockets went dark, "Or I will end this story here and now!"

Ink cleared his throat, "Now come along." He smiled, his eyelights returning as he gestured for you to follow him. To which you did, curious what he was on about despite his threats and insults. "Now X-Gaster may be gone, yes however." He then stopped gesturing to the slips of papers above where purple X's decorated them. "Looks like Dream's new friend turned back to their old ways." He turned to you with a soft frown as a serious expression overtook his cheerful features. "But he isn't what I'm worried about."

Ink took the lead once more, walking away from the tainted pieces of paper as he continued walking before going off topic all of a sudden, "You know she was going to make an animation of this story along with possibly second story, or second season really, drawing and animating it instead of writing it. But you all are inspiring her to push the story further. To continue creating something bigger!" He threw his arms upwards, his voice raising slightly.

Ink then stopped mumbling to himself saying, "Now what was I doing again." He then began to pace back and forth as you began to grow impatient, hope and excitement claiming your emotions. It then seemed to click in him, "Oh right! The other thing!"

Ink began walking ahead once more, leading you right to a sheet of paper on the ground. It was completely black with yellow lining the paper, looking as if it was dipped in black paint before stitched with a gold thread. Ink attempted to pick it up, only for black goo to decorate his hand. "This world has been like this for about a few days." He began as he reached down, attempting to enter the world. You expected his hand to phase through but instead it laid flatly on the piece of paper, as if it was actual paper.

"I can't get in. I tried everything, even trying to portal into the world. But nothing." Ink explained as he pulled away his hand, standing back up straight placing his hands on his hips. "Something is going on and I don't like it. I have never seen anything like it." Ink then pointed to the purple X worlds, "I can handle him and his little tantrum."

He then pointed back down at the black sheet, "But if more worlds end up like this, I fear the doodle sphere itself will collapse in on itself." Ink let out a sigh, "Then I would really be bored ... and alone." His shoulders slumped slightly before shaking his head.

Ink crossed his arms, "I guess you can say I feel fear beginning to set into my bones." He chuckled before looking down at the cracked teal vile. "I know you wouldn't." He then smirked as he turned around on his heels cracking his knuckles as he walked while you followed after him eagerly.

Ink yanked the broom off his back, twirling it before splattering a pool of ink onto the ground then turned to you. "I have to get some things set up with the help of someone." He then smirked at you, "Sorry you don't know them yet so I can't say who, I was sworn to secrecy."

He then gave you a small wave, "Also sorry about this." Ink swung his brush, knocking you hard upside the head. "I have to do this so you can wake up in your world. I could have waited for you to go away on your own but I am more afraid of her than you." He looked down at you as he scratched the back of his skull. "She is the creator you know. Bye. Hopefully your head doesn't hurt too much."

Then your world grew dark and you woke up staring at the screen, confused yet excitement bubbled inside you. You then rubbed your head, feeling a headache come on, leaving your device behind as you went to fetch something to help. Failing to see the wingdings and glitching flash across your device before it turned off.