16

Songs for the chapter-(currently obsessed with the FSOG soundtrack)

I Put a Spell On You- Annie Lennox

Earned It- The Weeknd

Meet Me In The Middle- Jessie Ware

Haunted(Michael Diamond Remix)- Beyonce

My legs instantly fall from his waist. His chest is still tightly pressed to mine. You can hear our ragged breaths in the quiet night. His hands are on both sides of my neck while his thumbs massage my jaw line lightly. I stare into his sparkling blue eyes that are portraying something I’m not too sure about. My mind is beginning to lose the battle against my body.

LUST: Is when you are seeking anything for selfish gain by thought or deed. It is never fulfilling. It only lasts for a short period of time and it ALWAYS leaves you empty in the end. It will either turn into love or diminish.

I’m trying to make a coherent thought and correct choice but its too loud. I can’t focus over my crazy, loud beating heart and butterflies that are flying all over inside of me. He is taking over my mind completely, all that I can think of. 

“Mia?”

The sound of my brother is getting closer. I nervously look to the left of us in the direction he will appear if he continues his route. I bite my lip before turning back to him.

“What happened to steering clear of you?”

He squints his eyes in thought. His hands move down from my neck painfully slow but eventually making their way to my still exposed breasts. He re adjusts my bra in place as well as my shirt. When he returns his gaze back to my eyes they are filled with so much seriousness that it’s suffocating.

“I can’t leave yeh alone..” he rasps out.

“Then don’t.” I respond almost instantly. 

Before I can register what is happening I am suddenly facing the ground. His hand is forcefully holding me down to where I can’t lift myself up.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” I shriek.

I feel his other hand softly rubbing my back. At this point I am highly confused as to what is going on.

“She had ta much ta drink.” He yells out. 

What is he talking ab..

“Oh sister seriously?” I hear my brother laugh.

Niall releases me and I quickly stand. I turn to face my brother to see his arms crossed over his chest with a bored look to his face.

“We were all just about to go back over to the shop.” He states.

I decide to play the part, “Sorry Louis I told you I don’t drink like that.”

“I can take ‘er home..”

I close my eyes and lean against the brick wall again to keep up the act of being too drunk to do anything even though I have never been in that sort of state in my life.

“Better you than me, I love my sister but I won’t be cleaning up after she pukes all over the place. Not my cup of tea sorry.”

“Gee thanks Lou.” I say without opening my eyes.

“Catch you later Ni..bye Mia.” He walks away without looking back.

I push myself off of the wall soon after that. The cool air is beginning to bring a chill to my skin as I wrap my arms around myself to warm up. The shots I had consumed long out of the way after what all just occurred. I watch him watch the moon wishing I could hear whatever it is that he is currently thinking of.