30

Author's Note!

Hello my loves, you do not know how sorry I am that I have not updated. I have literally been way too busy but I have not forgotten about you or BH. This story still has so much life ahead of it. I promise it won't take me too long to update again. Can't believe we are at chapter 30 already! Please don't forget to comment and vote! x

Happiness is a choice. It is anyone and everyone's choice. Everyone assumes it is a result, but how can that be if nothing will make you happy until you personally choose to be so?

The sound of his heartbeat is like a rocket going into space thumping rapidly, lub-dub lub-dub lub-dub lub-dub. My cheek is beginning to stick to the sweaty skin of his bare shoulder. My hand lazily rests on top of his sternum. I lift my eyes toward him to see his head hanging back on the couch allowing him to face the white ceiling. His long neck taunts me in the sweetest way.

Sitting here half naked, sweaty, and on top of a guy who I never seen coming is absolutely insane to me. It is blowing my mind at how different of a mood I am in now that I am here with him compared to how I have been feeling without him the last week or so. It is like thinking of someone and immediately getting very happy simply because their mere existence is a source of joy to you.

I missed him so much.

"Ni.."

Suddenly the silence is broken, along with whatever I was about to say. The insistently buzzing phone pierces the air loudly. Bothered by the interruption I fall to the side giving him room to reach for what I assume is his cellphone. I watch as his veiny inked arm reaches for the black object. His eyes squint reading the screen before sliding his finger across the glass answering quietly.

"Ya?"

I quietly begin to find my garments and dress not wanting to be nosy. The quiet murmurs on the other end of the phone are tempting the side of me that sometimes feels the need to observe or be too involved. I stand to slide into my dress easily. Sensing his eyes on me I look up to see him motioning for me to turn around. I do so watching the perfect bottom half of his body as it disappears into his gym shorts.

A few seconds pass before I feel his rough skinned fingers caressing my spine softly. My eyes roll at his touch as chills form along my needy skin. His fingers eventually reach the zipper pulling it all the way up and leaving my body out of view from his hungry blue eyes.

"I'll beh der" He says roughly into the phone.

I know he is off of the phone when I feel his thin lips against my ear. The warm air from his breath soothing my chilled skin instantly.

"Yer amazen.." he breathes.

His arms wrap around my waste tightly as he rests his chin in the crook of my shoulder. A smile spreads through my lips at his touchy and joyful ways in this exact moment.

"I'm glad you know." I joke.

"Ya, yer a Tomlinson all right." He responds.

Our bubble of pure joy and ecstasy filled with only thoughts of each other quickly bursts as Louis comes into mind with the rest of the realities of our worlds. I watch the beautiful muscles inside of his back move around when he walks away reaching inside of his fridge and pulling out a green bottle withholding the brut liquid he normally drinks. He tips the bottle toward me as in an offer and I shake my head lightly not exactly in the mood for it.

"Whut's on yer mind?" He finally asks.

I roll my eyes in annoyance, not for him but for the reason of my worry.