23

DOUBLE UPDATE! :) 

Niall’s POV

“dats whut I taught..”

I reach for her, my hand brushing the loose strand of hair off of her cheek as it slides ever so lightly passed her ear, my thumb rubbing softly and caressing her earlobe. My fingers support the back of her neck as I lean in and firmly yet seductively place our lips together. I can feel her quick inhale pulling the rushed air from my own lungs, our lips moist with desire.

My conscious is loud yelling at me to stop this, to put an end to this whole thing. This isn’t me. I don’t get stuck to one girl. I don’t gain feelings for any girl, especially not a girl whom is one of my best friend’s sister. I know I should stop this because I know better, but I am struggling to find the will to do so.

I furrow my brows in concentration pulling back very slightly, when her face comes into view her eyes are shut peacefully and her plump lips are parted so elegantly. A small frown forms on her pink lips when she doesn’t feel me. I watch in fear as she brings her hands up finding the hair on the back of my neck. Her grip tightens as she begins to pull me toward her once more igniting the out of control flame once more breaking whatever bit of will I have left.

She smashes her sweet lips against my own allowing me to taste the ever so sweet-berried gloss once more. My tongue finds the small entrance to her mouth emitting a moan from her throat and into my own. My hands grip her waist as she turns her body lifting her dress enough to allow her free access to straddle my lap. She roughly pulls my hair making my head pull back giving her room to attack my neck with her addicting lips and sweet tongue. I feel her teeth sink in softly, driving me mad. 

I pull her body closer to mine embracing her with my free arm, holding her tightly against me allowing the race of our hearts to beat as one.

“Fuck Mia..whut are yeh doin tah meh?” I move my hands to grip her thighs.

She moves her body slightly rubbing her hot center softly but firmly over my growing erection that is beginning to push against my jeans. The softness of her skin against my palms brings chills down my spine. I feel her move her lips to my ear sucking on my lobe. I quickly move my hands forward and underneath her dress gripping her ass and pulling her closer to me creating much needed contact.

“I want you so bad..” she breathes into my ear.

I move my mouth to kiss and bite her breasts through her dress. Her head falls back as I move one hand to pull the sleeve of her dress down enough to free her breasts. Her pink erect nipple is soon inside of my mouth and between my teeth making her moan out my name.

A sudden succession of shrill rings cutting the heat of the moment. She jumps off of me startled breaking all warm contact.

“Shite!” I breathe out as I hesitantly reach for the phone in my pocket.

Looking at the caller, I feel bad for not regretting what just happened. I slide my finger across the screen.

“Oi Louis” I say, watching her readjust her dress.

“No..this is Sam..you probably wont remember me but we had a small chat outside of the bar.”

“Whut do yeh want?” I ask annoyed.

I stare at Amelia as she looks at anything but me. I worry for a second that she is regretting the kiss. The girl’s voice interrupts my thoughts.

“Anyway I was just calling to tell you your friend here is hammered..just thought you should know.”

“Tavern?” I ask.

“Yeah.”

I hang up without another word. I stand from the log where I was sitting shoving my phone back into my pocket.

Bad Habitsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें