41

It's a feeling deep within your stomach. Its when someone says "I just have a feeling.." it's a gut feeling and it can either be good or bad and you wont know which it is until it happens. Its something you feel within your heart and your stomach. It's a feeling of uneasiness.

My eyes squint on the accord of the brightness of the glowing ball of light shining through the passenger mirror. My eyes focus in and out as the car stays closely behind us. The only sounds that can be heard is the loud engine of the roaring car and the soft chords of strings sounding through the speaker. His thumb taps onto the shaft to the beat steadily. I look once more behind us seeing the headlights to Harry's car.

"Remind me why we are taking more than one car again?" I ask slightly confused.

"It's just in case sumthin happens or meh car breaks.." he says keeping his eyes forward on the dark road.

I try efficiently to ignore the way he says 'if something happens'.

"Hey.." his hand squeezes my thigh lightly. "It's gunna be fine princess.."

I reach for his hand pulling it between my palms. "Then why are you shaking?" I ask quietly.

I watch as he gulps lightly. I love him more than words could ever express. I pay attention to every single detail about him. I can see how fast the rise and fall of his chest is. I can tell he is anxious or nervous beneath his attempt to seem cool and collect.

He turns to look at me for the first time since we have left my place, "Yeh'r ere wit meh and dat is all dat madders ta meh.."

This is like something out of a movie. Cars are lined up on both sides of a make shift road. People are huddled in groups as loud music plays from car to car, the colors all around us dizzying ranging from pink to neon yellow and everything in between. He finds a spot off to the side, Harry taking the spot directly beside ours.

"Amelia.."

The seriousness of his accent sounding out, like a ringing bell.

"What is it?" I ask not wanting to withstand the quiet questions in the air.

"I need ya ta give me yer word yeh will stay with Harreh."

I nod and he immediately opens his door stepping out of the car. I watch as he circles around the car speaking quietly to Harry before stepping to open my door. I climb out of the car letting him hold my hand in his. I look around at the different characters; I take note how the majority of the party is looking in this direction. I follow their line of site and realize they are watching him.

They follow his every move, watching and gaping as if he were a ghost or a god, I am not entirely sure at this point. Suddenly I feel nerve wrecked and the curiosity is literally eating me alive. Why are they watching him like this? Who really is Niall Horan?

"Mia?"

I turn quickly to see them both looking at me.

"Yeah?" I blare out accidently too loudly.

Before either of them can respond we are quickly and suddenly interrupted.

"Well you made it out after all.."

We all turn facing the man from yesterday. A sick smile is plastered onto his face and I note how Niall moves to step slightly in front of me as to protect me. The man is a lot taller and more bulky this close up and he reeks of very expensive cologne. He is wearing dark jeans with a grey button up, the sleeves rolled to his elbows. I now notice he has similar ink markings to those of Niall on his arms.