Chapter Twenty-Six: Back To Phase One

I stared at the man who thought he deserved my Mom as a mate. He didn’t deserve shit! The fact that he could treat a man the way that he had treated this poor man was sickening. I wanted to smack the shit out of him. I looked at him in complete and utter disgust. Mikhail had to do something about this. He just had to. Where was my Mom? Was she being treated like this too? At that thought, rage filled me even more.

“Where is my Mother?!” I shouted.

He looked at me with his head bowed. “Mother?” he asked confused. “I don’t know.”

I growled menacingly. “You took her from my Father! He’s the Alpha of the Meirde Pack. You oughta know. She’s mated and you claimed she was your mate!”

He apologized. “She’s not your mother and she is my mate but—“

I growled. “She raised me, you piece of shit! She is my mother. She won’t be with a man who can’t even take decent care of his own pack members. You can forget about her and him. He’s leaving with me. He can be a part of the pack in Leighton.”

When I finished speaking, his eyes were completely wide. If eyes could bulge, his would. It was obvious the fool had no idea that I was connected to the Leighton Pack. Anyone who was anyone knew that it was the pack of the King of Werewolves. I watched him still thoroughly disgusted with him and his Beta. I was through with this. Where the hell was my Mother? I’d take her, Tyron, and leave. Dumb asses. An Omega in a pack was the peace giver, the one person who everyone was supposed to be able to talk without being judged. Omega didn’t mean the lowest person in the pack to make them feel like shit.

He looked at me. “I never did introduce myself,” he said bowing low. “Alpha Albert Brimer of the Brimstone Pack.”

I watched him and his Beta and then smirked when I heard the commotion from downstairs. Ha! His doom was here. Mikhail had arrived and was probably had with him in tote my Dad and the others. He was going to be pissed at me but he’d be way more pissed at them. I knew it. Besides, I hadn’t actually told him I wouldn’t come here. I had just told him I’d meet him in fifteen minutes…and then proceeded to ditch him. It wasn’t that bad. I sighed and tossed my hair back. What on Earth had caused our creator to give pieces of shit like this the ability to shift and mates like my Mom? They didn’t deserve the gift of being a werewolf.

“Well, Alpha, you’re about to deal with Mikhail. He’ll deal with this mess,” I said. “I’m tired of this and you. I’m going to find my Mother.”

He sighed. “As much as I respect your position, I can’t allow you to take my mate.”

A growl ripped from my throat and I was at his throat within seconds. I had lifted my hand and was applying pressure to his throat when the door burst open and I heard a growl come from Mikhail’s throat. He was across the room and I was pushed behind his back gently as he held the Alpha up with one hand. His power and stance were notable by all present. The Alpha let out a choked cry of pain and attempted to gain freedom.

 I knew what this meant. This meant that Mikhail had turned into macho werewolf and saw me touching another male and noted my anger. Therefore, naturally his first assumption was that he had touched me inappropriately. Mikhail amused me in that sense. He reacted and asked questions later. In this instant, I was appreciative. That Alpha deserved all that he got. If Mikhail hadn’t interrupted me…

“What did you do to her?” he growled.

The Alpha choked and attempted to speak, but couldn’t. His face was turning red and he started to kick. He couldn’t go out this way. Mikhail needed to know his crimes. He didn’t deserve the title Alpha. Surely, there were court laws that forbade this kind of treatment to other werewolves.