Chapter Three: Why Couldn't Things Just Be Simple And Easy?

Chapter Three: Why Couldn’t Things Just Be Simple And Easy?

“Ms. Scott would you please move your bags over?” the teacher asked in a whiny voice.

 I sighed pissed off. I already knew who she was going to seat down next to me. It was Ace the jackass. I moved my bag over and scooted my chair over as far as possible ignoring the looks of envy and shock that the girls were giving me. Every last single one of them thought that he was hot. I could see in their faces and the way that they watched him.

“Ms. Scott is there a particular reason why you are being rude to the new student?” she asked in her high pitched voice.

I finally looked up at her and glared. She was a young teacher. At the age of twenty-five she was the youngest teacher in the whole entire building and a lot of guys thought she was hot. Of course she dressed like a teenage slut that had every guy in the room seeing her exposed body. As Ace stood next to her she smiled and leaned over toward him just to point out where I was seated.

She was blonde with bright blue eyes and long legs that were revealed in a tight skirt that stop just above her knee, with this she wore a t-shirt that clung to her chest and the v neck of the shirt stopped just under the tops of her breast. I hated teachers like her. She tried everything in her power to be cool and have all the kids like her. So far she had begun to accomplish her goal. The only thing about it was that she had all male students who adored her. Us the girls, we hated her with a passion. Of course, she had a few girls who were sluts just like her and wanted to be just like her so they sat in the front of the classroom with her.

“I think I can figure out where my seat is,” he told her. “Jade and I have already met.”

The way he said insinuated a lot and all eyes including the teacher’s turned to me. I shrugged and nodded my head. “Yeah we met before,” I said. “He’s James best friend.”

The teacher smiled at me with a fake smile. “Great then you should have no problem showing him around the school and taking him to all the classes. He does have the same exact schedule as you.”

“Bitch,” I mumbled and heard him chuckle.

“Did you just call me a bitch, Ms. Scott?” she asked shrieking.

The class started to laugh and I shrugged my shoulders. “If the shoe fits,” I said packing up my notebook and the rest of my belongings knowing that she was going to kick me out of the room.

Five, four, three, two, and one…”Jade Scott!” she shrieked. “You march your behind right down to that principal’s office right this instance! I am so—“

I started copying her word for word. “I am so sick and tired of you and your rude behavior in my classroom. Get out! Get out right now,” I said finishing at the same time that she did.

The classroom around me burst into laughter and I just smirked.  I would do anything to get out of that class with Ms. Nelson and that asshole, Ace. He was getting on my everlasting nerves with his cocky ways. Sure he was gorgeous but that didn’t mean I wanted to be with him. I was actually content with James. James made me feel safe and secure in my relationship. There was nothing that could change that as far as I was concerned.

When I left into the hall all that I saw was a empty hall and nothing else. Shrugging I went towards the doors, deciding to skip until it was time for second hour. There was no way in hell I was going to the principal’s office, I never did. She just thought I did. Pulling out my iPod touch, I scrolled through the music until I came to the song that was stuck in my head. It was an old one but I loved it. It was by Alexz Johnson, the name of it was “Waste My Time.”