Chapter Two: Golden Brown Eyes Watching Me

***************************************

Here's the second chapter to Her Legacy. I would appreciate any comments that you'd be willing to send me. All feedback is appreciated greatly. I want to know whether I should proceed with this story or not

*****************************************

Chapter Two: Golden Brown Eyes Watching Me

“Hello, gorgeous,” he said staring at me with amusement in his eyes.

He had finally stopped walking and he stood exactly one inch from me. I stepped back my eyes going wide. Who the hell was this guy? Why did he feel so comfortable standing next to me butt naked? And why didn’t he carry any extra clothes with him as all other were’s did?

God, he was so damn sexy. He stood at about six foot five, he had black hair that fell in waves around his shoulder, golden brown eyes, and a face that an angel would be jealous of and a body built with muscles. I wanted to look to see if he had a six pack but I knew that if I looked then I would see other things that I wasn’t ready to see from any guy.

I stepped back two steps. “What do you want?” I asked finally finding my voice.

“You,” he said smiling.

I shook my head as his beautiful deep velvety voice raveled through my insides, making me want to lean in close and listen to his voice forever. “You can’t have me,” I said. “I’m already taken. I have a boyfriend.”

The smile left his face and moved forward again. “You have much to learn young one,” he responded. “You may as well give up on that young were. He has no idea of how you should be treated and besides that I don’t share what’s mine willingly.”

I glared at him my temper rising. Who the hell did this idiot think he was? I didn’t even know him and he was trying to lay claim to me just as all those other alphas had before. They tried any and everything to obtain me. They even went as far as attempting to kidnap me. I had put an end to that when I sweet talked the men into listening to me, as I called it. My dad didn’t call it that. He said I had the ability to force others to do my bidding as he did as alpha of the pack. I didn’t understand what he meant but then again at times my dad could be weird…

I saw him flinch as he stared at me and then a glimpse of surprise showed in his eyes before they went back to the normal sardonic amusement came back. “I’m saying, gorgeous you are mine. From the top of that lovely white blonde head down to the bottom of those pretty little feet of yours,” he said his golden brown eyes glowing with an inner fire.

As he stared at me, I felt myself falling into his eyes and I started to lean forward.

Jade?  I heard James voice fill my head.

I quickly took a step back. Damn he was dangerous to my senses. I glared at him. Who the hell was he? Better yet what was he? How did he have this much of an effect over me? No one not even my father when he used his alpha tone could affect me like this. I took another quick step back as a thought passed through my mind. Was he a royal wolf? Was that why power radiated from him?

At this thought I turned on my heel and quickly walked away. I heard him following me and sighed. I was going back to the house to get my Ducati. I didn’t want to be caught by him later on walking home. When I saw the four storey house, I sighed in relief. That was until his hand clamped down on my arm. I stared up at him and tried to shake his hand off. He didn’t bulge. He just smiled down at me.

“So gorgeous,” he said in a velvety seductive tone. “What’s your name?”

“None of your business,” I snapped walking with him still holding on to my arm. I stopped in front of a red and black sleek machine that had him whistling. I reached in my pocket and pulled the keys out before reaching over and grabbing the helmet off the seat.