Chapter Fourteen: Captivated and Enthralled by Mahogany...

I walked out of the hotel and down the street. I was tired of the wig, I had decided to discard and buy a new outfit. I was tired of people giving me weird looks. I was tired of feeling unappreciated by the masses. They were looking at me like I was a freaking hobo or something. So with that decision being made I walked across the street to the trash can and tossed the wig in and walked over to the clothing store and opened the door. As soon as I stepped into the shop the sales clerk rushed over to me with that glint in her eyes. The look on her face told me the whole story. She thought I was here to either steal clothes or beg for them.

I rolled my eyes and looked her up and down with a haughty look as I walked fully over to a stack of shirts and started to look through them. I felt her presence before I heard her. She seemed to be determined to follow me around. So I decided to make it hectic for her. I grabbed a red shirt with black lace throughout the top and walked around grabbing fancy shirts and pants. By the time I finished stacking the clothes over my arm I could barely see past them. I turned to the woman with an evil glint in my eye.

“Is there a dressing room around?” I asked.

She looked at me with disgust. “Yes but I believe they are all occupied.

She had barely finished speaking before a door behind her opened and a woman walked out leaving the door open. I strutted over to it and shut the door behind me. I heard the clatter of her heels as she rushed over to the stall. She stood there. I knew she couldn’t come in and she knew it too. She probably thought I was stuffing the clothes into my bra and under clothes. I wasn’t. Instead I slipped the worn shirt off and slide a fancy sleeveless red shirt on.

I looked at the V-neck and grinned. I was back to feeling sexy again. The curves of my breasts were on exposure but I could care less. I needed something to fix my ego. It had taken an assault from the sales clerk and the men in the store and all around while I was in this get up. Sliding the pants off, I slid on a pair of black jean short shorts and a pair of red and black heels. When I was finished dressing I admired the outfit and shook my hair out fixing it. I looked at it and sighed. I was going to the hair salon next door and getting my hair washed. I didn’t how flat and dead my hair looked. Examining my nails I decided to get a manicure and pedicure also. I was getting my look back and then I’d see how the guys in hotel resorted to me.

They wouldn’t recognize me and they’d probably rush to help me as they had done with Bella. I opened the stall and stepped out. The sales clerk looked at me in surprise and then looked behind me seeing the clothes lying around in the stall. I smiled and looked around seeing the few males in the store eyeing me. I gave one a wide smile ignoring the woman next to him. He winked and I turned to the clerk.

“I’ll take all of these and you can ring up the outfit I have on and remove the tags please,” I said rolling my eyes and looking down my nose at her.

Who the woman thought she was I didn’t know but I knew by the look on her face she was regretting treating me the way she had. Hell the bitch wasn’t getting a tip for following me around. Instead I’d give the cashier a tip and great feedback to the manager. Grabbing the clothes from the stall I walked over to the front counter and sat them all there taking the shabby outfit and throwing it in a trash bin.

“How’s your day going?” the cashier asked.

I smiled at her. “Great, may I speak to your manager?” I asked.

She spoke into a walkie-talkie and a few minutes later a tall man with stunning mahogany brown eyes and blond hair walked out. I wasn’t expecting that. I was expecting a fat old man or woman as most managers usually were. Instead I had the pleasure of meeting this gorgeous man. I grinned and decided to test my grove. I couldn’t help but devour this gorgeous specimen with my eyes. He stood at what looked to be almost six foot if not taller, with blonde wavy hair that stopped at his ears, with slanted mahogany eyes, the perfect nose, full lips and an elegant neck. From there his masculinity really showed. Firm, solid shoulders filled out his blue cashmere shirt, the sleeve of the shirt stopped at his the top of his arm and revealed muscular arms covered in short light blonde hair that I could see with my perfect vision. His chest was broad and filled out the shirt. I had no doubt in my mind that he had a six pack or something along those lines to go with that perfect body… Mmmm...I couldn’t help the female sigh of appreciation that left my mouth.