Captains Rage

"Left..."

   Zoro heard the raspy wisper again...

'This can't be my subconsciousness right?' He tought and turned left.

"Now... -eft agai-..." Said the voice. Someone was guiding him. Obviously. After around 5 minutes he saw the forest road, leading to the bay, where was the Strawhats ship. With the injured Sanji on his back the swordsman reached the ship.

   "Hey, Zooorooo-" It was Luffy who started screaming happily when he saw his friend." Show me your new kata-" But then the raven-haired boy saw his other crewmate on Zoro's back. "SANJI!!!" The captain screamed and rushed toward them. Franky showed up just in time to stop Luffy from hitting Zoro. By that time everyone had already walked out to see what was happening.

   "Roronoa, "that was the first time ever that the Captain of the Strawhats used Zoro's second name, and everyone froze. And with reason. Recently Zoro and Sanji had a huge fight and Sanji end up with four broken ribs. That time Luffy was furious, but seeng the cook in this state made his rage overflow. "Explain yourself.".Luffy ordered.

   Zoro took a deep breath and instead of answer his captain order, he screamed from the top of his lungs: "CHOPPER!!!" His loud voice echoed around, there was no way that the pirates doctor wot hear him.

   "What is the meaning of this, Roronoa?" The captain looked at his crewmate, but before the swordsman could answer, a loud scream came behind him.

   "ZORO!!!" The swordsman turned his head to see that  Chopper was running at his direction. "What happened?  Where did you go? After that scre-" but when his eyes looked at Zoro's back, on Sanji, he saw the big wound on his back. "Sanji! What happened?"

   "Chopper, "Luffy said with cold voice. "take Sanji to the infirmary. I have to talk with this guy." Then he looked at the bloody katana on Zoro's hand.

   Franky carefully lift the cook and everyone went inside the ship leaving one of the most strongest and dangerous members of there crew outside. Zoro's eyes followed Sanji till he lost him, and then again, he heard the voice saying his name:

   "Zoro..."

xXx

   Everyone were sitting in before the door of the infirmary, not knowing what to expect. Around half an hour later, Chopper opened the door.

   "What happened?" Brook and Franky said in one voice.

   "How is he?" Naming asked.

   "Well, it's hard to tell you." Chopper said with his face looking at the ground.

   "You-You don't mean..." Robin start but she was interrupted by Ussop.

   "Spit it out! TELL US!!!" He screamed.

   Chopper lift his head, tear streaming down from his eyes. "He's in coma!"