Confession and ...

Zoro heard that the crew was running upside-down around the ship. So they have reached the place where they will anchored it. The boy was sitting on the ground next to the door hands on his knees and his face hidden in them, but the eyes looking around. 'A week, huh? At least I have a company.' He could feel the now more strong movements of the ship. Soon the door opened and someone entered the kitchen. Zoro closed his eyes and then heard someone calling him. "Zoro, we're ready." Luffy said. The Captain looked around not seeing the swordsman but when he turned around the boy caught him staring. "There you are." Luffy sat before him and crossed his legs. Zoro didn't say a world and the boys kept staring at one another. "You know, " Luffy started first. " I wanted to talk about that day... We haven't really talked since then." Zoro nodded and answered with a little Mhm. "Ever since then I wanted to explain my actions." The Captain said and felt his heart beating faster. "I... I had a crush on you." Zoro look at him with wide eyes. Not that he didn't suspect this, but it was really quite a shock. "I knew that I didn't stand a chance before him. Not now... not ever." The swordsman reached out and grabbed Luffy's hand. "You love him, and it was so obvious baka." The boy laughed. "I just wanted to tell you this and to be sure that you're not mad and that we'll continue to be friends."

"What are you talking about?" Zoro finally said. "Why should I be mad at you for loving me?" Zoro smiled as well. "I won't use a cliche like 'why didn't you tell me'. I'm sure that you have your reasons." Bought of them laughed loudly. Zoro grabbed him and ruffled his hair. The captain rested his head on the swordsman lap. "Thank you." Zoro said quietly. Luffy smiled wide. "No I should be the one thanking."

And then someone called from the outside. "Luffy, where are you?" Nami was screaming. The captain jumped both when he was about to leave the kitchen he turned. "Oh, I almost forgot, here." Luffy tossed Zoro a mini denden-mushi. "Just to be shure, so keep it with you." The boy said and left. The swordsman looked at the little object and then carefully placed it in his pocket.

~Tree days later~

It have already passed tree days but no one have figured out anything at all. Franky and Zoro spent most of their time together chatting, drinking or sleeping. The swordsman was helping Franky from time to time. He didn't visit the infirmary so often daytime but after Chopper's check he was staying with Sanji all the night. The cook was almost completely healed but he didn't show any signs for waking up.

It was around 8 o'clock and it was staring to get dark. Ussop and Chopper showed on one boat. When they climbed aboard Usopp walked to Franky happily. "Hey Franky, guess what?"

"Hmm?" The robot answered with his mouth full of the food which he and Zoro had made for dinner.

"You know you said that you wanted to decorate the common rooms. I found a great store, you have to check it out!" Ussop and Franky started talking about their plans over decorating the ship and Zoro continued to eat.

All of a sudden Chopper stormed into the room and screamed "Everyone come quickly!" The swordsman was the first o e jumping from his place and ran after the little doctor. When they got to the infirmary Zoro stoped shocked. "What is it, don't scare us like this." The other two looked around but they could see the eye stabbing image. "What is it Chopper?" Usopp asked still not getting the picture.

"He moved." Zoro said. Everyone looked at Sanji. The swordsman was right. The cook was no longer laying on his back. He have turned on his right side his hand under his head and his legs crouching a little. He looked like he was sleeping peacefully.

"Nope... s- else..."

Ussop went next to the cook, took his shoulder and shook him a little. "Hey, hey Sanji." No response. After a lot of trying nothing happened.

"Maybe is a natural reaction or movement of his body?" Franky sujested.

"Yeah you may be right." Chopper said. "At least we're staying here so I'll keep an eye on him."

"Stay?"

"Oh yeah, I didn't have a chance to tell you." Usopp started. "We're staying here tonight and tomorrow me and Franky are going to check out some shops and bazaars and Chopper will keep you company Zoro."

"Suuuperrrr!" Franky said exited. "So let's go and eat then."

On the next day Ussop and Franky left early. Zoro took the opportunity to sleep a little longer. The idea of that Sanji finally showed signs of getting better made his heart racing. They had to be carefull though and be patient. It was a matter of time. For the first time that line made him feel that it maybe was really a matter of time for Sanji to wake up. He relaxed himself on the Crows Nest and fell asleep right away.

xXx

Zoro woke up. He looked at the clock. It was about dinner time. The stood up and went on the deck. But something was off. There was a tension in the air. The boy looked around there were no lights on on the ship. All of a sudden he heard a quiet whimper. He looked around and saw it. Chopper was laying in the other end of the ship tied in chains. "Chopper!" He ran next to the doctor.

"Kairouseki." Chopper mumbled.

"Well, well, well what do we have in here." Someone said behind him. Zoro turned his head slowly. And that he saw an old guy sitting on the three bench. "Whoa, don't give me such a scary look Roronoa." The guy laughed.

"Who are you?" Zoro hissed. He moved his hand to take his katana but then realised that his weapons were in the Crows Nest. 'Then I'll beat him with my hands!' He though.

"I'm Kazuwa, Bounty Hunter." Said the old man. And before running into a fight take a look at this." The man pointed to the stairs. Zoro's eye widened. On the stairs was sitting a big guy and there in his hand was the Sanji. The man had grabbed the cook on his hair and now he was hanging.

"SANJI!" Zoro screamed. "PUT HIM DOWN YOU FUCKING BEAST!" He was about to jump on top of the giant but was interrupted by a strong punch on his neck which stabbed him in the ground. Befits he could did anything a cold needle stabbed in his neck. He tried to stand up but fell in instant. His mind was burry.

"Take them inside." Kazuwa commanded. Zoro felt someone gripping him on the back of his shirt and dragged him. With his last drops of streight he took the mini denden-mushi.

"Yeah?" He heard the sleepy voice of his captain.

"Lu-luffy..." he maneged to say.

"Zoro?" The other boy asked. "What is it?" His voice was now fully awakened and full of worry.

"Luffy... Sanji. They- ... him... got- ! Sanji..." and then he passed out dropping the phone snail.

xXx

Well, finally reached this chapter, and now you'll see the true story. Thanks for reading and comment. I wold love to hear your thoughts! = ̄ω ̄=