Blood

I'm so sorry for the late update... I know It's small chapter... I gave my best. Enjoy ♥

xXx

   "Are you sure this is the right way?" said Zoro. The rain was heavy, every drop was like a bullet, beating the umbrella.

   "Aye, and I can recognise the right way better than you" answered Chopper. Zoro mumbled siomething about knowing where he was going. The man was suddlenly interesed in weapon stores for the last mounth, so Chopper decided to accompany him to the next nearest town.  "I have herd that this is the best weapon store here. Also Sanji should be aroud here too. Nami send him to buy food. And..."

   "FAREWELL LITTLE PIRATE!!!" a sceam split the silence. The two of them stopped.

   "What was that?" said Chopper trembeling. "He said PIRATE!!!"

   Suddenly Zoro felt something. He couldn't explain this feeling. Something like to lose part of yourself. And then he herd the terryfing scream. This noise made his blood froze, but the worst was that the boy recognize that this was a familiar voice and start running in the direction from which came the scream.

   "Zoro, wait!" Chopper screamed behind him but was already too late, the boy had vanished.

   'What the hell was that... SANJI!?? What!?' Zoro start to look around, and then he heard the scream again. There were no mistake. That was Sanji. The scream was so loud that Zoro put his hand on his ears. As from it, Zoro easily coud say that Sanji is behid the corner...Suddenly everything stopped. Zoro reach the corner, look up and froze. The picture was shoking. Sanji was lying on the cold and wet ground. Not a single part of his body did move. And there were something wrong... There was something on him, or moust likely stabbed. A sword!!!

   Zoro rushed toward the cook and when he reached him he fell on his knees. Sanji's face were pale, almoust white. There were so much blood that only looking could make you throw up.

The sword was stabbed in Sanji's heart. Zoro touched his cheek. It was cold as ice. "No..." With shaking hands he took the sword and pulled it out. Not a sound came from Sanji. "What happened to you Shitty Cook? Why are you looking like this?"

   A gigantic wave of pain found his way from Zoro throught his mouth in a scream of despair. "NOOOOO!!! WHY!? WHY IS THIS HAPPENED!?" He coud feel something. Something long forgotten. The same feel, of back then when he heard that Kuina is dead. But now he could say that now did hurt more. It hurt so much. " WHO DID THIS!?? SHOW YOURSELF! I SWEAR I'LL TEAR YOU TO PEACES!!!" Zoro turn his head toward Sanji's face. It was peacefull as he was sleeping. He put his hand on the cooks chest. After a minute he felt it. His heart. 'No way!!' He's alive!... Chopper!!!' Zoro took his hand and pick him up then put him on his back. Then he looked at the bloody sword lying next to his feet. With one swift move he take the sword. Then Zoro looked back from where he came from. 'Man, I hope that this is the right way.'

xXx

If there is any mistake correct it. Thanks for the reading. I'll try to update soon. Pls comment, i want to know what do you think about my story. ♥