Night Walk 1

Zoro woke up around 3 am and  quietly made his way to the kitchen. Lately he couldn't sleep well. Every time when he closes his eyes, these nightmares about Sanji being killed and him carrying his corpse to their nakama makes him tremble and wake him at night.

   After one refreshing cup of cold water, he went to Nami's orange garden. The boy took two oranges and head to the infirmary. It have been four days since the accident with Sanji. He was still lying there. It was so quiet on the board. The kitchen was empty. No one was entering this room expect Robin and Nami. They were the ones feeding the crew. Everyone were eating outside. It was too painfull to eat inside.

   Zoro opened the door and went next to Sanji's bed, then placed the orange on the table where were sitting Robin's flowers. Then sat on the ground took Sanji's hand in his palms putting his head on the bed and fell asleep. This was the only place without nightmares. The second and forgotten orange fell and rolled to the door, which was quietly opened by someone.

   It was Luffy. Seeing his friend like this was making him sad. The captain woke up because he was hungry and walked to the orange garden when he saw Zoro. The boy followed him to the infirmary. Now the look was so sad that Luffy felt this bitterly feeling on his throat and like something there, in his chest turn down and made his eyes water. The boy went inside, grab a blanket from the chair and put it on Zoro's shoulders. Then left the room.

   Sorry guys it's kinda short, but there will be second part! Well I'm the master of the short stories.  XD Thanks for reading!!!