His Tears

Luffy was standing infront of the ship not letting Zoro pass. His eyes were watching the bloody katana wich the swordsman was holding into his right arm.

"Now, explain Roronoa... What happened to Sanji?!!" Luffy hissed. "...Otherwise, I'll kill you!"

But Zoro remind silent. He just couldn't tell Luffy that although he heard his screams, it was already too late. That when he arrived the picture was horrifying. That he couldn't find his way back to the ship.

"TELL ME!" Luffy screamed.

"I can't..." Zoro answered so quietly that he wasn't shure if the raven-haird boy heard him.

"Why?"

"..." Silence.

"Tell me."

"Because I'm weak." Zoro said wishpering and droped the sword. "Because I'm too weak."

"Too weak for what?" Luffy's voice remind cold.

"I c-can't tell you." The swordsman felt his legs treble. Luffy's stare was so paintfull, as if the boy was stabbing him with a knife. The silence grew longer, that it could made Zoro deaf.

But Luffy broke it and said quietly: "I want you to tell me what happened."

"But--"

"That's an order!" the boy commanded. Zoro moved his eyes from Luffy's and look at the sea. For a monent the raven-haird boy could swore that Zoro's eyes became pale, almost white, as if his friend was losing his eyesight.

"W-When I went there... i-it was already too late... He was laying there... with t-this sword s--... s-stabbed in his c-chest..." the swordsman fell on his knees and put his hand in his hands. The boy wanted to cover the tears, but Luffy had already saw them. The captain approached his crewmate and squatted before him and then put a hand on the green-haird boy shouder.

"You are so cruel Luffy." Zoro said as his hands start to tremble. "You are judging too rashly." His tears was streaming down form his eyes like a waterfall, dripping down on his hands.

"What's wrong with you?" Luffy asked. Now his tone was calm and empathetic.

Zoro's sobs became louder and louder. "He could've die... This damned sword... a-and all that blood... it was horrible..."

"Why did you took that sword with you?" Luffy asked.

Zoro lift his head and look at his friend, his tearly eyes full of sadness, fear and despair. "I don't know."

There was a long silence wich Luffy broke.

"Haaa, I believe you... I don't think that you'll lie about something like this." Then the boy look at the ground and wishpered: "I'm sorry Zoro. For saying those cruel things to you." And after that he reached and hugged his crying friend. Zoro burried his face in his captain shouder, crying loudly, almost screaming, his heart hurting as if someone have ripped his chest wide open sliced his heart to pieces then sewed him. His hole body was trembling.

After God know how long, Zoro calmed down. Luffy stood up and reached his hand toward Zoro. "Let's go and see what can our Chopper do for Sanji."