Truth

Oh God, I'm so sorry for not updating for like a month I think. It was so compiled for me, there so many stupid things that ruined my days and just ughhh. Again sorry, sorry, sorry. Thank you for the wait, guys. You have no idea how appreciate this. Thank you!

xXx

When they moored the ship on the bay, Zoro and Usopp headed to the forest. It doesn't looked like a forest. More like jungle. The boys were walking around, searching for nice trees. Zoro protested to use his beloved katanas to cut off trees and took with him one big ax. They had to find a place closer to the ship so that they would transfer the wood quickly. Usopp was babbling nonstop. At first he was afraid that he would irritate Zoro till the end and shut up but after a few seconds he received a question: "And then? Why did you stop?" Relieved that he won't get killed he continued to talk about some kind of adventure that he had as kid. Usopp was surprised that the swordsman was actually listening to him. Zoro knew that everything was a lie, but it sounded like a bedtime story. Right now he needed someone to talk to him, distract him from the reality of the day. He didn't needed nightmares at the day too. Every night was enough.

Suddenly an itching feeling at his neck made him look back. He stopped and pulled Usopp. "What?" He said but was interrupted by Zoro's hand. "Shhhh..." The swordsman said and looked around. He had the disgusting feeling that someone was watching them. Maybe a predator? After all this was a jungle. A quiet sound of leafs made shivers run down his back. With the corner of his eyes he saw someone at the end on the road.

"Z-Zoro... This is... he is..." Usopp said gripping the swordsman shirt. The green haired boy turned his head toward the newcomer and felt how his whole existence was filled with rage. In the next moment he was next to the man with his sword pulled out and set on Kazuwa's neck. The old man laughed at his action. "You know that you can't do a shit about anything anymore..."

"You killed him... and then left you fucking beast..." Usopp was taken aback from all that was happening right now. "And now is your turn to die!" Zori pressed the blade and blood started to fall from the others neck.

"You're a brave one. And I'm sure that you would like to know the truth about your friends death." The sword was pressed even harder against Kazuwa's neck, but nothing more. "I knew it, you want it."

"Z-zoro don't listen to him, j-just fucking kill him!" Usopp aside while hiding behind the near tree. The swordsman glared with him and then back to Kazuwa.

"Will there be final words you'll want to say before I slash your throat." The boy hissed.

"Don't be so confident in yourself kiddo, it may hurt you know?" The old man laughed and then started to talk. Zoro had the feeling that he'll regret this. "The blondy had entered the shop and when I saw him, I thought that he would be great decoy for my old pal Roronoa-San. You may not remember but you have killed me so many times, well just the body tho, but it wasn't nice." Kazuwa reached his hand toward Zoro who stepped away without moving the katana. "And you tryed to kill my people, and refuse to join me. So a nakama of yours would be a nice revenge." Zoro's grip around the sword tightened. He hissed and use his foot to kick him, and then placed the sword on his forehead. "Haha think againd kiddo, you can't kill me. I'll be back." He laughed maniacally.

"Not when you're stabbed with demon blade and then trown in the water till you drown." Kazuwa made a strange grimace and Zoro stabbed the sword into his head. "Usopp, help me get him to the bay." Poor longnose came closer. He couldn't believe his eyes if Zoro's cruelty, although the bastard deserved it, he was disgusted by the corpse. Zoro just roled his eyes, took Kazuwas leg and started dragging him toward the sea.

xXx

Luffy was hanging from the railway staring at the water when he heard Zoro's voice. "Luffy we have company." The boy looked toward his friend and froze when he recognised the body Zoro was dragging with himself. "Someone bring me Kairouseki chains, and I need them quick." Usopp rushed inside.

"Zoro what have you done?" Luffy said when he got next to his friend.

"Killed his body and gonna drown his ghost." He said calmly said and reached out for the chains Usopp have just brought. He put them around Kazuwa and casually pushed him in the sea. Luffy was sitting next to him watching his friend becoming more and mor heartless.

"Won't you-"

"No Luffy I won't. And the reason is probably that, lie or truth, I'm sure that I am the reason for Sanji's death." His voice trembled a bit. "Just for a mere revenge." He said that and returned to the ship. Luffy and Usopp stayed outside.

"And you let him do it?" The curly boy asked.

"The same goes for you." The Captain said to his crewmate. Then looks back at the ship. Nami an Robin we're outside looking at them with worry. "I think that he'll lock himself again... What happened back there?"

"The old prick told Zoro that Sanji's death is his fault. Because he didn't want to join him in the past." Usopp take a deep breath. "I'm glad that it's over, an I'm really hoping that it's really over." He said.

"One thing I don't understand. How he maneged to kill him so easily now. He could have done this that night." Luffy said confused. "Why?"

"The fear of losing... is probably... gone?"

xXx

Sorry for the mistakes it's like one o'clock in the morning and I'm done with the chappie! Thank for reading!!! ♥♥♥♥