Lies and truth

"You don't know eh?" Zoro said. It was so strange, to talk with some kind of invisible person that don't know who he is. Like talking alone. "I wish I could forget too."

   "Who you are, or what happened?" Sanji asked. He was interested in Zoro's feelings. The swordsman wouldn't be that open if he knew that the cook is the man he's talking with.

   "Maybe both." Zoro answered. The two of them went silent.

Zoro's POV:

   The swordsman draw himself in his thoughts. For what happened a while ago, for what happened at all. The thing that Luffy had done. Why? Why Luffy kissed him? To district him? It was a little too much to handle. He just couldn't figure out his feelings. But every time when he started to think, the strong urge to see Sanji was unbearable. The boy stood and headed toward the infirmary. Then all of a sudden the only thought in his mind was: "I want to see him."

   He quietly opened the door. Sanji was there, covered with bloody bandages. Zoro moved next to him and sat on the bed. There was a little blood on the corner of his mouth. Carefully with his thumb he removed the blood. His hand caressed his a little hollowed cheek. Zoro lifted his arm, then his leg and then grabbed his shoulders and lifted his body a little. It was no good. The cook was starting to loose weight. Then he grabbed his hand and placed his head on Sanji's chest. He felt the cooks heartbeat. 'He's still alive dammit.' He relaxed his head and listened to his heart. It was calming. Only here, here with him was so calm. But not calm enough to stop his tears. 'Why the fuck am I crying? Why am I such a crybaby? Why even this happened?' The boy tightened his grip around Sanji's hand and buried his face in the sheets on cook's chest. 'Dammit this tight feeling inside my chest. Fuck it! Why am I losing everyone I lo—  Eh? Want was I about to say... that I... lose everyone I lo— love?" His eyes went wide when the realization hit him like a lightning from cloudless sky. He repeated these words whispering. "I'm losing everyone I love. Losing everyone I love. Everyone I love... I love... Love..." There was a pause. Zoro lift his head and looked at Sanji's face. With his other hand he grabbed his shirt and felt his heartbeat. "I-I love him? I'm inlove with him?" A pale smile showed on his face for a moment then fade away with his tears and strong sniffing. "Why?" His body started to tremble. 'I'm so sorry Luffy.' He thought. Then he buried his face once again in the sheets. "I love you, Sanji. I love you so much!" He mumbled in his chest.

xXx

Thanks for reading. Well it's already vacation for me. No more school Shit. Now I'm working on this story and Greed & Lust. Also I draw a lot for my DeviantArt account.
   Hmm, I'm not shure how many  chapters I'm about to write till the end of the story. Around 8 or 9. Deam, it's pretty long. From 19 till 29 I'm not shure if I'll update, cuz I'm on a trip. Thanks again. Have a nice day.