Loneliness...

Sanji's POV:

"Why?"

Sanji watched how Zoro fell down on his knees and slowly touched Sanji's cheek. "No!" Then he took the sword out of the cook's body with his shaking hands.

"Hey, is this some kind of joke? What's with you Marimo?" Sanji sat next to Zoro. Then he remembered something."What if..." He slowly put his hand on the swordsman's shoulder. This time his hand didn't past trough him and he could feel the warmth of the Marimo's body.

But then Zoro suddenly screamed, witch surprised Sanji and he pulled his hand back. "NOOOOO!!! WHY!? WHY DID THIS HAPPENED!? Sanji looked him with surprise. WHO DID THIS!?? SHOW YOURSELF! I SWEAR I'LL TEAR YOU TO PEACES!!!" The mixture of pain, anger and fear witch Sanji could read in his eyes made him look somehow creepy. "No, with this fiercely face and behavior, he look scary." Sanji said to himself. "Hummpf, as if I haven't seen him like this."

Zoro slowly put his hand on the cook's chest. At that time Sanji could swear that he felt the warmth touch of his hand. And then he felt a sudden pain in the left side of his chest where he felt Zoro's touch. Just then the swordsman took his hand and pick him up then put the cook's body on his back, and then he took the sword too.

~After 30 minutes.~

"Geez, he's going in circle. How many times we passed by this bloody place?" Sanji's spirit was walking next to Zoro and talking to the swordsman "I told you multiple times turn LEFT! I don't understand, why can't he hear my voice?"

Then Zoro walked to a little bench, put down Sanji's body and sat next to him. The cook just kept walking before him and mumbling to himself.

'Why should have this happened? I mean why should Zoro be the one to find my body? He just can't go back to the ship, it's obvious! Is the fate making fun of me?' Just then Sanji felt again the warmth on his chest. He lift his head in Zoro's direction only to find the swordsman with his head laying on his body chest. A pink blush showed on the cook's cheeks.

Sanji slowly walked next to the bench and sat on the ground crossing his legs. Just then Zoro suddenly jumped, and looked around.

"What, who was that?" He asked, and Sanji could hear his voice shaking.

"It's me, Sanji, can you hear m--

"Maybe it's my imagination. " the greenhaird boy said without hearing a word from Sanji. The boy sat back on the bench, and slowly mumble quietly: "God, even when your heart is beating, Why don't you open your eyes shitty cook. Wake up!"

Just after Zoro's last words Sanji felt a strong pain in the left side of his chest, again, this pain, over there.

But Zoro wasn't over yet: "Damn, I'm so useless,.I can't even find Cholpper to help Sanji." The cook saw something unbelievable in the swordsmans eyes. "AAAAAAAARRRGGHH!! DAMMIT!!!"

"Don't you even dare to cry now, you shitty marimo!"

"Who is it?" Zoro asked. Then the cook felt a drop on his face. Then another one, and another one, it was raining... again...

"Rain again?" The swordsman lift his face towards the sky and just sat there.

"You are stupid, you know that... ne Zoro?... I want you to hear my voice... " Sanji said looking at his crewmate. "This is really strange... to want attention from you... but, I'm lone-"

"I-I'm tired cook, I'm tired,... I want a warm soup... A-And then go tho bed... and pretend t-that this had never happened..." Sanji was listening to the swordsmans words and shaking voice. "Hahaha... " Zoro let out a monotone laugh. "I'm lonely... "

...

..."Yeah... Strange ne?"