Wishful Thinking

Sanji was sitting outside on the grass. His thoughts were a mess, his chest was hurting as hell, although he wasn't shure if his heart was still beating. But the only thing bothering him now was the scene that had just played before him. After seeing this, his whole existence was full of agony. And why? Was he really jealous? Jealous from Luffy? From his best friend? Because he kissed Zoro? He kissed Zoro... Kissed...

   Just repeating this word in his head made him scream. Forgetting everything he let out a painful and low sound and started to hit his fist in the ground. All of a sudden he felt someone moving next to him. Then Sanji remembered that Zoro was still next to him. Now the boy was looking around. The cook remembered that from time to time Zoro could've hear him. So he decided to try and see if he has a little luck in his life. He was praying to be heard. He was praying for Zoro to hear his words. "Zoro, I'm sorry. I wish that you could hear me."

   Zoro was standing emotionless and staring at nowhere. When the cook decide that his word haven't reached the swordsman, surprisingly he received an answere.

   "I can hear you." The greenhaired boy said quietly. Sanji's eyes went wide. Tears streamed down his face. "You can?" He said with trembling voice.

   "Yes... "

   "Thank God!" Sanji said half crying, happy that he was heard at last.

   "Why are you crying?" Zoro asked. Finally...  Finally this strange voice was answering him. He felt a little calm heating his heart.

   "Because I'm lonely." Sanji answered not very honestly. If he tell Zoro everything, and after Luffy kissing him, probably the swordsman will completely freak out.

   "Me too." Zoro said quietly. "You know, I wanted yo ask you something from the very beginning, from the first time I heard your voice." Zoro was about to asking the question that  was bugging him all the time.

   "Yes?" Sanji said. What was that about. Probably he wold ask him how the hell was he here.

   Zoro took a deep breath. "Who are you?"

   Sanji felt a sharp pain trough his heart. There or not, beating or not, it was hurting like hell. What was the meaning of this? Couldn't he recognize him? Without thinking, those words left his mouth. "I don't know."

  'Haaa, I'm such a wishful thinking person... It hurts so much... '

   "You don't know eh?"