Rather die than believe a lie

So after a lot of thinking I decided to make this part of the story more different from the first idea, but way interesting. Enjoy and comment. = ̄ω ̄=

   Badump, badump.

   'What's this aching feeling in my head?' Zoro took a deep breath and tried to move, but his body didn't listen to him. 'What happened?' He slowly opened his eyes. Everything was bury but he could hear strange noise next to him.

   Badump, badump.

   "Finally awake, huh?" Said unfamiliar voice. Zoro snapped and all the memories from what happened earlier came back.

   "YOU!" The swordsman hissed and tried to jump to catch him but fell right away and he could feel the tight rope on his hands.

   Badump, badump.

   "What an impulsive bastard we have in here. Angry?" Kazuwa said and smiled disgustingly.

   "What did you do to him?" Zoro said. His voice trembled.

   "Who? A, you mean the Black Leg? Don't worry about him, I won't kill my decoy." Kazuwa laughed.

   "Your wha—?" Zoro mumbled.

   The Bounty Hunter before him made some kind of sign with his hand and then the big guy from earlier dragged Sanji next to Kazuwa. The man squat next to him and lift his face. "What a beauty, huh?"

   "Does that mean that you're that bastard that caused him all of this?" Zoro was trying to remove the rope.

   "See, I won't be able to attack the most well known crew straight away. Of course that I'll need to do something to distract them."

   Badump, badump.

   "So that's why you didn't took his body." The swordsman said.

   "Right. To tell you the truth I expected all of you to be dead by now, but it looks like the sword wouldn't do such a marvellous work after all." Kazuwa said and draw that sword that was causing them trouble. Zoro's eyes widened. "It was an interesting toy but with too high expections." Zoro started to seek desperately back in his memories if he had met this Kazuwa guy. He had heard his name but never seeing his face. There was something about this Hunter that was important, something could've help him somehow. And then it hit him.

   "You're a Devil Fruit User." Zoro said while trying to make a plan in his head.

   "Bingo!" Kazuwa laughed. "As a former Bounty Hunter you know the joy from killing for money and not being chaised by the marines and the World Government." The man approaches him. "Let's make a deal. I'll spare their lifes if you leave the crew and come with me."

   Zoro looked at him with disgusted look and hissed: "I'd rather die than believe a lie."

   "Well too bad." Kazuwa lifted the blade and when he was about to hit him, Zoro dodged the attack and with one swift movement he turned himself and the blade stabbed it's peak in the wooden floor slicing the rope on Zoro's hands. The boy ran next to the kitchen plot but his body felt weak and he hit himself on the plot. Behind him Kazuwa laughed at him. The swordsman slowly grabbed one of the knifes careful that the other man won't see him and turned around. "Do you think that I'm that dumb?" The man said. "That thing in the injection wasn't a mere tranquilizer. Within an hour your body will paralize and you won't be able to move anymore. Forever."

   Badump, badump.

   When Kazuwa stopped laughing and look at Zoro the boy wasn't in his place. Then he heard a loud thup. He turned and saw the big guy falling his throat sliced. Zoro was sitting there his face in blood, eyes glowing dangerously. The Hunter took a step back. But his other man ran in Zoro's direction only to be stabbed in the head by the knife. The swordsman ran next Kazuwa and when he was about to hit him the man smiled lwedly and disappeared. The boy stood there in shock then look around. There was no sign of the man anywhere. And then all of a sudden a sharp pain ran trough him. He felt loosing control over his body.

   Badump, badump.

   "You know why no one have never seen my, face? Because a used somebody else's. This is the power of the Ghost-Ghost Fruit*." A voice cracked in Zoro's mind. His head was hurting as hell and soon he gave up to the darkness."

xXx

"Where are they?" Franky asked putting the package on Sunny's floor. They just had climbed aboard.

   "Hmm I'll check the kitchen." Ussop said and went inside. When Franky was about to follow him he heard a scream. When he turned his head the Cyborg saw Luffy and Nami climbing followed by the others. "What is it? Are we chased?" Franky asked.

   "There is someone on the ship. They have captured Zoro and Chopper."Luffy just said and then they heard Usopp's scream and saw him running from the inside toward them.

   "He—, this is not him, he's crazy!" Usopp said and went behind Luffy. These heard a quiet steps coming in their direction. And soon the moon trew her light on Zoro's face. But it wasn't quite his. There was a cold expression yet with dark grin and his eyes red glowing. In his right hand he was holding the cursed sword and in the other he had gripped Sanji's shirt and he was dragging the cook after him.

   "Oh, so the crew finally  gathered. I couldn't wait to see your face Captain, when your best friend kill your priceless cook." Zoro laughed at the shock on the others faces especially Luffy's.

   "You're not Zoro!" Nami said.

   "You don't say!" The swordsman grinned, his red eyes glowing, like an wild animal.

xXx

Authors Note:

*Ghost-Ghost Fruit. → I have no idea if there is a character in One Piece using exactly this fruit. If there is such a person I want to be excused. I just couldn't think of anything else.╮(╯▽╰)╭