Night Walk 2

Hello minna. So, in this chapter and the future ones, I'm gonna call Sanji something like "Sanji's spirit, soul, ghost (no, this is crappy) and other, connected to the word "dead living soul"(OMG I'm writing nonsense). Anyway enjoy my imagination!  XD

Sanji's POV

   Sanji's soul was sitting outside, watching the moon. 'Haaa... Four days passed already?  What am I supposed to do?' The cook asked himself. 'What if I die?' This strange thought made him tremble. His eyes started to close. 'Hmm, it's strange. Even after I'm paired from my body I steel need sleep.' The last few days Sanji was falling asleep before seven in the afternoon, and wakes up around six in the morning. But as if this night was different. It was already 3 a.m. and the cook was sitting outside because there was nothing to do. As if he could do something in his situation. Only to look at his cremates sad expressions saw driving him crazy.

   But... there was his face that stayed expressionless in front of the crew. How could Zoro show emotion in front of his friends. But when he was alone his face was changing into a horrified sadness. The life was leaving his always shining eyes making them look pale, salty tears starts to stream down his face while he was staring somewhere far far away. As if he was trying to escape reality. But then he was comming back with loud sobs and coughs. Almost every time he was falling asleep in the Crows Nest  after crying for almost an hour. But then he was waking with screams and tears, all sweaty, and didn't want to go back to sleep. Sanji was sure that it was the same at night. That's why he head toward the boys dorm to check out, what was bothering him since the first time when he saw tears in Zoro's eyes. When the boy went inside the room, he noticed that Zoro was missing. Luffy was gone too. The boy decide that Zoro was in the Crows Nest. On his way he heard steps. After a while Luffy showed and sat on the grass, where Sanji was sitting a minuets ago. Before he could approach his captain he heard a voice calling Luffy.

   "Captain-san? What are you doing here?" Robin said, walked and sat next to him.

   "I...  nothing... just- ... it's awfull..." He sad and his voice cracked.

   "I know, it's so hard to watch that someone you love is suffering so much." Robin said comfortably.

   "Love? Did she mean Zoro, is she in love with him? Or...  Luffy?"

   "He... yeah, it's sad, just watching him suffer every single day... always training or sleeping. Locked in the Crows Nest." Luffy lowered his head and said quietly: "And this pained look on his face every mornin when he visits the infirmary."

   But Sanji didn't listen to what Luffy said. The thought of Robins words had settled a fire inside his chest. "Love? ...in love? Zoro... and love?" He decide to look for him when he heard Robin's voice.

   "So he is in the infirmary?" That was all he needed. Sanji rushed toward the room excluding the fact that his body was laying there, with fire burning inside him. This felling of murderous pain was so unknown for him. When the cook  reached the door, he stopped before it. His hand was laying in the doorknob. Sanji took a deep breath, and with trembling fingers he pushed the door open.

That awful feeling... Jealousy...