The Meaning Of All

Nami was quietly crying in Robin's lap. The other girl was sobbing herself. In the other end of the room was sitting Brook and Chopper was laying next to him sleeping. It was too much for him to bear and after so many tears he just collapsed in sleep. Franky slowly entered and headed toward the table in the middle of the room for a cup of sake. When Robin saw his action for some reason she remembered about Zoro and the Captain.

"Where are the others?" She asked.

"Oh... Umm, Usopp is working on the... coffin." Of course only mentioning the word was enough to make the atmosphere even worse. "Luffy and Zoro are outside. I think that they are talking, if not then sleeping."

"How is he?" The girl asked. Franky knew that the question was about Zoro.

"Not ok obviously. The last time I talked to him, his eyes were red and puffed." He said and and took another sip from the sake." He has been with Luffy ever since so..." The robot walked out with the words: "I'm going to help Ussop. He needs a break, after all this is not an easy work..."

xXx

*hiccup

"Um, Zoro, you ok?" Luffy asked. His friend was hanging from the parapet.

*hiccup

"No... I'm not Luffy..." he said and took another sip from. "Why can't I hold the pressure?" He said with pained smile and tearly eyes. "So many people have died before my eyes... Even friends... Then why I feel like I've lost..." The grip around the bottle fade and he dropped it. "I can't even drink properly!" He laughed monotonely.

Luffy put his hand on Zoro's shoulder and said quietly: "It's because you loved him." After hearing this the swordsman felt how hollow, empty he was right now.

"I'm going to the Crows Nest... Call me when it's time." Saying that Luffy understood it as "Even if it's after two weeks, don't bother me till then." The Captain followed his friend with eyes till he disappeared and then went inside the kitchen.

"Captain-San!" Robin said. Nami turned her head toward the raven haired boy. He smiled for a second before the emotions leave his face.

"Please don't bother him till the funeral, and don't go to the Crows Nest... He'll need some time." After he said that he to the table, sat and put his head on it.

Meanwhile:

Zoro went inside the Crows Nest and took a deep breath. His strength was returning little by little. But remembering the incident, he remembered how helpless and pitfull he we're back there. Just the memory made him grab one of the weights and he throw it from the window breaking the glass all over the room and the deck. Then feeling nothing more or less then anger he continued throwing the furniture all over the place screaming. After a couple of minutes he calmed down. Zoro could hear his friends from the deck talking and the sound of breaking pieces of glass. Therefore, he was nothing but a problem to them. He hide his hands in his pockets, because they we're itching to break something and then he felt the little pack of cigarettes. He took one and lit it. And again the bitter taste in his mouth and throat somehow calmed him even more. While filling his lungs with the smoke, he thought about something that have never crossed his mind. "I'll die if I smoke a lot won't I? Well, ok then, let's do it."

Three days passed and finally Zoro heard a knock on the door. "If you're not Luffy, then leave." There was no answer but the door quietly opened and the Captain made his way inside. The room was a total mess and Zoro himself was sitting on the window. A heavy smell of cigarettes hit him on instant.

"Hey..." the raven hared boy said. When he got no answer he continued. "You have two hours. Then come down. And I suggest you to shower." The boy said and then when he was about to leave he heard Zoro's voice.