I can hear you

Chopper was standing on a little chair next to Sanji's bed in the infirmary when he heard a quiet knock on the door.

"It's me." Luffy said. "I brought Zoro... Can we come inside?"

"Yes." The reindeer stood up and went to his table, when the two boys came inside the room. No one said a word. Zoro quietly walked to Sanji's bed and sat at the corner. Luffy was standing next to the door. After a few minutes the raven-haird boy asked his question.

"How is he?"

Chopper look at him, then to Zoro and then at his book. "He's in coma." The reindeer answred. Zoro's body froze, and felt a sudden pain in his heart.

"I don't know how he had survived after this, but... he managed somehow..." Chopper looked at Luffy as if he was asking him 'Can I ask Zoro what happened?'

Luffy shook his head for a negative answer and pointed the door. "Zoro, we'll go to the kitchen... so come later if you want..."

"Mkay..." the swordsman wishpered not looking at his captan eyes. Right after he heard the sound of the door being closed, Zoro grabed Sanji's hand and broke in tears. "Please Sanji, please, come b-back... here w-with us..."

Sanji's POV

Sanji was sitting in the infirmary while Chopper was cleaning the wound on his body chest. It was awfull. It seems that he was somehow attached to his body and he couldn't get far from it. He managed to count till 15 meters untill the invisible chain dragged him down. He wanted to see what will happen to Zoro. The look on Luffy's eyes were terrible... But just when it became serious he was moved to the infirmary and this chain dragging him along. It wasn't fair. What if something bad happened? What if Luffy banish Zoro from the crew for something he didn't done.

After an half an hour, a knock was heard on the door. It was Luffy....and Zoro. 'Thank God, he is ok!' Then the cook saw the swordsman's red eyes and tear trails. 'He have been crying? Why? What have Luffy told him?'

"How is he?"

"He's in coma. " Sanji heard Chopper's words. 'Coma? Me? That can't be'...

As if there were a deaf pause for Sanji. His heart was beating like crazy.

"Zoro, we'll go to the kitchen... so come later if you want..." Luffy said and opened the door. Zoro quietly answer and the other two crew members left the infirmary. Still looking at the closed door he felt a burn on his arm, then a quiet sob.

"Please Sanji, please, come b-back... here w-with us..." the cook slowly turned toward the crying Zoro. And that pain in his chest showed again and made him fell on his knees and he buried his face in the ground...

"I can hear you, idiot..."