Zoro's Defeat

"What have you done to Zoro?" Luffy hissed. Brook pulled out his sword.

   "Nothing really. He will just sit and enjoy how his friends will die from his hands." The psychopathic grin on his face made Luffy tremble. How was this even possible? How could've that happened to Zoro?

   "Who is this then?" Franky asked quietly.

   "I think that this is the man that tried to kill Sanji." Robin answered, Nami's eyes widened.

   "Oh, sweetheart, " Zoro said. "I didn't tried to kill him, I already killed him." He laughed and throw Sanji's body on the floor in front of him. "Don't lie to yourself that he will survive." Said the boy and stepped in the cooks throat. "I can kill him anytime I want." He scratch his neck and when he removed his hand he felt Zoro's earrings. He grabbed all the three and pulled them with all force leaving wounds on his ear.

   "The fuck are you doing?" Ussop screamed.

   Zoro grinned even wilder. "You didn't though than this greeny won't get hurt." And when he said that his left hand fell dropping the earrings. "Whoa, it started to work." He gripped the sword and looked at the crew. "Now, let's choose who will die next before this body start to be unusable." He made a few steps foward. "Maybe one of the ladies." He glared at Robin. "Let's say, the ginger one." He looked at Nami and ran toward her direction only to be hit by Luffy.

   "What do you mean by unusable?" He screamed with rage.

   "Hahaha, that means what it means. That he won't be able to use his body never again, he will be paralyzed for the rest of his life. He wouldn't even have an
option of suicide." Zoro laughed maniacally. Luffy aproached him and grabbed him on the throat. "You're not hurting me at all, but I'm not quite shire about the greeny." Luffy released him and Zoro fell coughing. He was at a dead end. He couldn't do a thing to him without hurting Zoro as well. But if he leaves him now, he'll feel like trash for letting him go.

   "Usopp! What of he is a Devil Fruit User?" Nami whispered in the long-nosed guy ear. "Will the Kairouiseki chains work on him if he is in Zoro?" The girl voice was trembling with hope. This was the only way to stop him without any bad consequences for Zoro.

   "I don't have any idea, but it's better than nothing." Ok they had a plan, but they needed the chains. "Oh God! Chopper is in the kitchen tied up with Kairouseki chains." Ussop said. "Someone needs to sneak inside."

   "I'll go!" Brook said.

   "No." Said Robin, "You also are a Devil Fruit User. It will draw your energy on instant." Robin was right. Only Ussop, Nami and Franky could go. Nami was the target so it would be stupid to jump in the enemy's hands.

   "I'll go." Ussop said his voice trembling. "But I'll need your help." He turned toward Franky.

   "Say bro."

   "When I come back I'll need the you to catch him so someone can put the chains on." Ussop explained.

   "Got it." Franky said and Usopp left his friends sneaking.

   Meanwhile, absolutely unawares of his crew's plan, Luffy continued to fight with the cold-blooded animal before him. Zoro was escaping his attacks every time because the boy was afraid to hit him with all his straight. And it looks like Zoro was enjoying this. But he had a limited time. He could feel that his other hand was starting to feel off. He grinned and pushed Luffy with all his straight sending the boy flying and the Captain fell on the other end of the ship. Zoro used this time and ran next to Sanji holding the blade over the cooks head. "So it's time to say farewell to the beauty." The said and stabbed the blade.

   "SAAAANJIIIIIII!" Luffy screamed tears falling from his eyes. Nami buried her crying face in Robin's shoulder. The woman turned his head away. 'Are we that stupid.' She thought. 'We left Luffy time fight with him alone.' Brook was in shock. The crew was frozen, defeated.

   "Aghhh..." Suddenly they heard a quiet howl. Zoro fell on his knees and over Sanji's body. And then they saw something leaving his body. A man stood in front of them with disgusting smile on his face and started to disappear. "Game over!" He said and when Luffy tried to hit him he vanished. The Captain slowly walked in trance and approached Zoro and Sanji. When he stood over Sanji's body a thousand of emotions ran thought him. Anger, despair, agony, fear, sadness and yet happiness and hope. He continued to cry but smiling, knowing that he owed everything to Zoro. The blade was stabbed inches away from Sanji's throat. It looks like the swordsman maneged to take control of his body, even just for a second, saving Sanji's life and his own existence so that he won't suffer after this, that it would be his fault.

   "He's ok, both of them are ok." Luffy said smilingly to this crew which ran next to him crying and in the same time laughing. At the same Ussop and Chopper came.

   The doctor ran next to Zoro. "Hey he is paralyzed, what you are laughing over you dumbasses!" Chopper screamed. "We have to take them inside."

xXx

   0^◇^0)/Thanks for reading. So there will be around 5 more chapters of crying and laughing before the end of the story. Also, as you can see I'm updating a lot more often than before. That's because I want to finish the story before 15 September. I'm starting school and I won't be having so much free time.~T_T~ Also this weekend on 5 and 6 of September I won't update because I'm going to Aniventure and I'll feed my otaku and fujoshi soul with inspiration and good emotions. (*^﹏^*) And again thanks for reading and leave a comment.