Rainy day

So, i wanted to draw a doujinshi about this story, but, it was too compicated so i decide that for now fanfiction is enough. Well if i make one I'll post the adress here so you, my favourite readers will be able so read it.♥
Also i have to finish other 2-3 stories, but with all this homework from my spanish teacher I don't free time for nothing at all. But i decide, if there is something in my head, i shoud write it down. And also now im working on my own book. So... Sorry for the mistakes, pleace ill be happy if you correct me, english is not my power. ENJOY!!!♥

xXx

It was a rainy day. The ship of the Straw Hats was stopped on a small island. The jungle surrond the bay where the ship was anchored. Everyone were doing something to kill the time. Luffy and Ussop were sitting at the mans dorm. The black haird troublemaker wanted to help his friend for his new invation. Robin and Nami were sitting in the kitchen, drinking their tea. Chopper were reading a book next to the ladys. Zoro was training out on the rain.

Now Sanji was in the small town, near to the bay, to buy products for food for the crew. The rain was falling on the umbrella without a single dorp to fall on the cook suit. The smoke from his cigarrete was flowing aroud him but when leaves the coverd part of the umbrella, the smoke disappeared. Sanji couldn't buy a thing because of the rain. The boy was now walking around the town looking for a place to hide, because it was starting to get cold. Suddenly echoed a loud thunder. The rain intensified. The wind broke Sanji's umbella. He noticed one store and rushed inside. When the blond entered he heard a voice.

"Hello master, how can I help you?" an old man was looking at Sanji behind his desk.

"Sorry, I went because the rain." the boy explained.

The look on this little old man were kinda scarry, with a crazy smile. "Oh, is that so. But if you are interesed you can take a look at our swords." He pointed to the wall.

Sanji just now noticed that he were entered in a weapon store. The walls were full of swords. A pale smile appeared on his face. 'That shitty swordman would like this place.'

"Maby you have some acquaintance into this kind of stuff?" As like the old man just read Sanji's thoughts.

"Yes, I have." the boy answerd. "An idiot who use three swords..." The boy froze 'Crap, I shoudn't tell this.' He looked at the man.

"Three swords? That's alot. I know one, maby your friend is trying to copy the famous Pirate Hunter Roronoa Zoro?"

"Hahaha, yes he is something like an idol for him." Sanji start to laught. 'Thank God, he didn't realise.'

"But, I've heard that Roronoa became a pirate himself, and now is in the crew of the Straw Hats." The man started to walk foward Sanji. "And in the crew also had instead if the stupid captain two beautifull but dangerous ladies, a man with a long nose, one reneer and a BLOND MAN WITH STRANGE EYEBROWS!!!" he said creaming the last words. Then he grabbed the moust near sword and rushed toward Sanji. Before the boy could realise what is happening, he felt a sudden pain in the his chest. When he looked down he saw that the sword were stabbed in the heart. The blade samples his coat and showed his top on Sanji's back.

"The hell...!?" Blood flow of his mouth. His legs were shaking, but he managed to reach the door. Sanji pulled the door and got out on the rain, the blade were still stabbed on him. He fell on the ground.

The other man approached. He grabbed the sword and pull it of Sanji's body, then sceamed

"FAREWELL LITTLE PIRATE!!!" and stabbed the blade again in the pirates heart.