The Strawhats Crew

A serval days passed after what happened on the deck. The weather was strange. In one moment was more than 42° C and then serval hours later was snowing. This time the night was nice and Zoro decide to sleep outside on the grass. Day after day, his feelings were messing more and more. He watched the full moon and took a deep breath of the fresh night ocean air. He slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep in the moment waiting for the next day.

   After admitting his feeling for the cook, the situation with Luffy seemed to be more difficult. From that day they haven't talked to each other. Zoro was trying to escape from the presence of his captain, not knowing what was about to happen when they have to talk about that night.

   The other members of the crew were watching awkwardly the whole situation, as if the trust of the crew had faded away. Nami and Ussop were shure that both of them, Luffy and Zoro, are hiding something. Franky and Brook were shure that that was a fight between friends. Robin, as the person who knew even more from Zoro and Luffy decided to keep quiet and only answer when some of the boys ask her. Chopper on the other hand decided that they are just dealing very hard after Sanji wasn't here more than everyone else.

xXx

   Meanwhile in the aquarium room Franky, Nami and Ussop were discussing their friends oddly moods while drinking.

   "I'm 1000% shure that there is something going on and that they don't want us to know." Nami said.

   The boys looked at her, then Ussop said. "Do you think that it may be connected to Sanji's incident?" Franky made a grimace. "I mean" Ussop continued "remember when Zoro brought Sanji that day, and after that Luffy told everyone to went inside?"

   "You mean that Zoro might have told Luffy what happened to him?" The cyborg said.

   "Maybe."

   "I'm not shure." Nami's said. "Zoro told me that that time what he had found him and there was no one around."

   The long nosed boy looked at her with confused expression. "He told you?"

   "Yes." The girl answered. "I at least tried to comfort him a little." Nami took a long slip from her sake.

   "Well..." Franky said " I didn't want to dig in the wound. I'm a man, I don't know how to comfort a man." Ussop nodded. "And on top of that, I think that the only ones that are able to help him in this situation are Luffy, Robin... and you... from time to time."

   "I wonder what have happened in there that can make him so... how should I put it... " Usopp couldn't find the right word.

   "Afraid? "Nami guessed.

   Franky nodded in agreement. "I never though that there will be a day when he'll look like this. The first time I saw him, my opinion for him was that he's some kind of wild beast under Luffy's control."

   Ussop laughed. "No, that's way too much. He's just a lazy bastard with low patience."

   "Yeah, that's was my second opinion from my time on this ship." Everybody laughed and continued to drink. Then Franky said. "But remember what happened on Triller Bark? How he managed to banish Bartolomew Kuma? And then Sanji found him all covered in blood."

   Ussop let out a sigh. "I wish I knew what happened that day. Sanji didn't want to tell me." Franky turned his head toward the other boy.

   "Sanji know what happened back then? That son of a—" He was interrupted by a hit on his head.

   "Don't talk like this." Nami moved her hand from his head. "He can't tell you anyway... "

   After a 5 minutes of silence and drinking Franky said: "I think that Luffy and Zoro will manage to settle their problem.