Name

Sanji's POV:

Sanji was sitting in front of Zoro and Luffy, listening to the swordsman words while the smoke from his cigarette was making a mist around them. Every word was making him feel uncomfortable inside, painful and yet with kinda strange and pleasurable feeling. Seeing him cry was so strange, but these days it has become normal thing for him to see.

   But there was something bothering him. Why? Why was Zoro crying? Is it that he had lost a nakama? Because he had lost him? Him in particular? Why was even Zoro caring for him?

   And then he heard it. The thing that he has been hearing multiple times from the past days, which Zoro was talking about, mumbling, crying, screaming, but the cook wasn't paying enough attention. "...Sanji..." It was his name. Not shitty cook, perverted cook, bastard or even just cook. He was calling him by his name.

   And this simply made him shiver. Out of nowhere a cold pain sliced his heart, and a little salty tear made his way out of his eye and fell on the ground. "Why are you making everything so complicated, baka Marimo!?"

   And then he felt a sharp pain in his chest again, but this time the one who was causing the agonizing feeling was the sword, which Zoro had thief out in the sea just a couple minutes ago. "No way!"

   "Shit, no, no, no..." The swordsman said waching the sword. But the thing he couldn't see was that he was stabbed right in Sanji. Although he was just a spirit, it was just as if his real body was sliced. Blood started to flew from the wound. Not havjng the streight to hide his pain, Sanji screamed out of his lungs in agony. Tears started to stream down his face. "Why is this happening? It hurts! I can't...  hold... —ny more! Stop it! Someo—... pull it out! I beg you!!"

   Suddenly the sword was pulled out.

"Zoro, what the hell...!?" Luffy screamed and then pointed at the sword. "When you pulled it the blood showed up!" The greenhaired boy dropped it and turn his head toward his captain.

   "I heard it, someone was screaming, begging to pull out this thing." The swordsman fell on his knees. Sanji carefully stood up and cling in him while crying out all of his pain. Zoro could've hear the quiet words coming from Sanji's mouth, not realizing the owner of the raspy voice.

   "It's not fair! Not at all! It hurts so much, so damn much!! Want this to end! I want to die!!" The words made Zoro's heart froze like ice. Die? Who? "What is this uneasy felling after every hour like this?... I wish none of this had happened, I didn't want to know all of this! I want my normal life! What is this painful feeling inside my chest after seeing him just for second!?" Zoro was pretty shure that this was  his subconscious, because it was describing his feeling right now. "Why is my heart like this? Why is my heart hurting so much just being next to him? How am I supposed to handle this burden? Why am I such a zero? Why am I such a coward?" Zoro's body was shaking uncontrollable, when Chopper ran to them with wide eyes.

   "Sanji... Sanji is bleading... there in his chest—...  showed new wound! As if someone had sliced him!"

   Zoro and Luffy slowly turned their heads toward the bloody sword on the floor between them.