Syren Hunt

Gyyyys, my love!! Sorryyyyy!!! For not updating!!! I was just locked in kpop fan fiction prison. You can see in my recent activity that all the things I have been reading are fics in my own language, bulgarian. I just can't believe that there at so many talented people in my country that write so many amazing things!!! So back to the question.

IMPORTANT!!! PLS READ!!
After I finish this story, I WON'T be updating any of my stories. It's NOT permanent, I promise. I just don't have inspiration. And I'm sick of my own excuses. So sick of lying to you guys. I'll be back, but I need a few months. I will be using my account of course, after all, I won't be writing, only reading. Feel free to talk to me. I'll post this message in the final chapter as well, In case someone is skipping my notes!

OK back to the story!!

*whispers* Are you angry my sexy beautiful people?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The days we're monotinely passing one after another and Zoro could feel deep inside him how the guilt was eating him. He didn't show it. He was good at hiding his emotions. Or so he thought.

After breakfast they headed toward the common room for a tea where Nami put a map on the table and said: "We are entering the Black Triangle." Luffy looked at her with dumb face.

"Wut?" He said.

"Black Triangle. Don't make me repeat myself." She siad. "From what I know is something like a dream sea. You'll see mirages of your dreams, favorite things or places, people. It's said that it's full of syrens."

"I hope that I'll see their panties!" Brook said dreamly.

"Are they tasty?" The captain asked, no logic in his words only hungry eyes. Nami rolled her eyes.

"No you can't. They're ghosts." Robin answered calmy while drinking her tea.

"G-g-g-gohosts?"

"Yeah." Ziro said. "And if you're not carefull, they'll drag you down into the sea depths, break your bones and eat your brain." He laughed at Brook, Chopper and Usopp, who we're now hugging each other at the end of the sofa.

"Zombie-tako ghosts!" Chopper said with trembling tone. "I'm not going in there!"

"Stop it you two." Franky said to now both laughing Zoro and Robin. "Don't kill them before we go in there." And the three of them laughed even harder. Nami was furious and Luffy was trying to imagine a zombie-tako ghost syren inside their aquarium. "Can we get one?" He asked with hope and the next minute was lying on the floor with bleeding head.

"They are not for this you idiot." The ginger screamed. " They are the guardians of the Triangle. We need to be careful. Alth- Wait, Zoro, why are you drinking sake?" The swordsman looked at her, hugging the bottle. "I told you, we'all keep it for special events. Tea is better for your health!"

"Fuck it woman." He said and pushed away the cup of tea.

"Uugh you guys are such a- uggh, stupid kids." Nami hissed. "Anyway. We'll enter the Triangle tonight. I want you to prepare the ship, just in case, im afraid that there would be a storm." She said and then left the kitchen.

Luffy was still staring at the aquarium hoping to get his syren. "Zoorooo!" Luffy said with his face on the glass. "Will you get me one?"

"Sure."

"Really?" Luffy started jumping around the room. "I'll get a new pet! New pet! Yay!"

"Hey I'm not your pet you basrad!" Chopper said. " IDIOT!"

Zoro and Luffy went out still discussing how to catch the syren. The swordsman pointed out that after they're ghosts probably it won't be that easy, that a net will be pointless. On the other side Luffy was sure that it would be better if Franky could build an aquarium and they could just catch the syren without much trouble. In the end both of them we're catch by Nami to wash the ship.

"We are NOT going on syren hunt. We just need to cross the Triangle without problems. UNDERSTOOD?" The ginger said and after receiving a nod from them she left for the library. Luffy continued to clean mumbling that he wants one.

***

The night was coming. And for so reason, the expected from Nami storm, didn't came. Instead it was getting hotter and I was hard to breathe. The sea was calm, till they was a blue light in the water. Zoro was sure that this thing may be a syren. While Chopper was panicked, Luffy was hyped up. For now everything was fine. But the mirrage came upon them quickly as fog. Zoro could hear quiet songs or maby only whispers. For now OK, until the heard his own name.

"Zoro..."

Only the thought that the was able to recognize the raspy voice made his body froze.

"Zoro..."

A then before him showed a cloud of fog, circling around something in it's center. The swordsman had a very bad feeling about this. Just a second could be enough for him to escape from here. From those sea eyes. He turned around the made a step, just to be stopped by a warm hand grabbing his own. Shivers ran down his spane.

"Zoro, look at me!" He didn't want to. He knew he'll regret this. Sooner or later. He knew that this is a mistake, to look back, back to him. He was gone. "Did you forget me already? What about the promises you made that day? What about you?" This was not fair. To enter his mind, and play with his feelings. That was simply abusement. This is not real. He had to leave. "Please, just look at me..." He wanted to. But what if there, in front of him is standing just a rotten body? "Please..." Zoro turned his head slowly, meeting his eyes. The eyes of his long waited mirrage. And all the pain that he kept for himself trought those two years finally broke him.