Talking

Zoro touched the sewed cut on his mouth. It was still bleeding. He could feel the blood in his mouth. Although he was fighting while biting a katana, he should've been careful when the blade was in his mouth. The swordsman was in the Crows Nest lifting weights as always staring at the space. For some unknown reason his eyes moved to the window. "Island." He mumbled. "Hey, guys, I see an island!" The boy screamed, then put on a shirt and went out on the deck. Luffy flew from inside full of enthusiasm followed by Nami. She looked at the map in her hands.

"Yeah, this is the island from the book." She said and handed the map to Robin who was standing next to her. "There are no bays I'm warning you, because it's shallow. Were must moor the ship around here somewhere."

"Is there something specific on this island?" Franky asked.

"As you can tell, we read a lot of books in the last two months." Robin started. "And discovered that there is a little island in Grand Line called 'The Island of Truth' who is holding the biggest library in the world."

"And we thought that here we can find out something about the cursed sword." Nami finished.

Zoro looked again at the island, then asked. "The ship will be pretty far away. So there must be someone in here, guarding."

"Yeh, we can't move Sanji's and we can't leave him in here alone." Franky added.

Robin smiled knownly. "We already decided the groups that will be on the island and on the ship. I'll go and call the others." Said the woman and went inside. Nami sat on the grass and made a sing for Franky and Zoro to came closer.

"Ok guys, listen carefully especially you Zoro." Nami got a sigh for response from the swordsman. "Me, Robin and Chopper will go to the island and investgate in the library, probably because we're the only one who can read in this crew." Franky made a grimace and tried to protest but Nami stopped him escaping Zoro's death glares. "Luffy, Ussop and Brook are comming with us. Ussop will be the one buying the food, the other ones will be helping him." The girl sensed the tension and hurried to add. "Ussop will be bringing Chopper every evening to look after Sanji. We will be staying here for around a week." Nami look at them and added. "Sanji's wounds are healed so the only thing is waiting for him to wake up. You two will be staying in here watching over the ship and the cook."

The boys nodded. Their Captain was running around them screaming: "Island, island!" The swordsman stood up, said quietly: "Ok got it." and headed to the back of the deck. Zoro leand against the rail and stabbed his nails in the wood. 'A whole week? Is she crazy? What if the sword decide to stab himself in the cook again, haven't you think about that you stupid goat?' Then he felt someone's presence behind him and turned. There was standing Robin smiling softly. "Oh, it's you." He said and turned his back facing her while watching the sea. The woman stood beside him her shoulder slightly touching his. "What do you want?" Robin giggled and answered with her always shining eyes.

"Is it forbidden to watch the sea with you?" The woman asked.

"No."

"Thank you." She said. "You know swordsman-san I wanted to ask you a couple of questions." Zoro look at her and answered with a devilish smile. "It looks like these days you're quite yourself."

"What do you mean?" He said not looking away from the sea.

"Nothing, nothing." The woman turned to the sea and inhaled deeply the ocean air.

"So will you ask me your questions?" Zoro said.

"Ever since that day, you started diving every day. Why?" The question surprised him. Yeah he was doing this, but most of the time it was past midnight. He looked at her as if asking 'From where did she know this?' Robin smiled and answered his speechless question. "I sleep only a few hours per day. It's normal to caught you."

Zoro look away from her and sighed. "It's hard to keep a secret from you." The archeologyst smiled.

"Why?" She repeated her question.

"Maybe it will sound rude, but until you jump in the sea yourself and see it with your own eyes, I'm not willing to explain." Zoro respond quietly.

"You know I can't."

"What is your next question?" A hand showed on his waist and draw the cigarette pack from his pocket, then handed them to the swordsman. "I guess your question is again 'Why?' isn't it?" He a asked and took the pack. The woman nodded. "I'll tell you the same thing I told Chopper." There was a little pause. "I'm returning to my old habits."

"When did you stop them?"

"Around three years ago. I think?" Zoro was looking as if he was trying to remember something.

"So that's why we don't know." Robin said. The boy nodded. "They are from cook-san, right?" The swordsman's eyes closed.

"Yeah."

"Can I ask you one more thing?" There was a silence that she took as yes. "Do you love him?"

Zoro's eyes slowly opened. He look at her for a second thinking about the consequences. Then the boy took Robin's hand and walked with her at the left side of the deck. The boy took her in his arms bridal style and said. "You ready?" From the begging she was surprised even a little bit scared when he took her, but when she heard his question, Robin realised the situation and nodded, she paced her hands around Zoro's neck. He made a few steps and climbed over the parapet. The woman heard someone screaming from behind. "Zoro, are you crazy? Put her down!" But then the swordsman jumped in the water. Robin felt on instant how her powers were leaving her body but she concentrated on keeping the air in her. When she looked around they were swimming under the ship. It was somehow scary to be under this gigantic ship, but at the same time it was beautiful. Then she felt that Zoro stopped swimming and look at the direction this eyes were watching. Her eyes went wide and her heart stopped beating before the sight. The ship was scratched all over. There were thousands of numbers all over him. It was painful itself to see this but she couldn't describe the worry that shook her when she realized the meaning of all these scratches. Robin looked at the swordsman. The boys eyes didn't mover from the ship, staring there knowing nothing could change. After a couple more seconds she felt Zoro swimming toward the surface. They get out from the water and when the boy put her on the floor she turned and faced his sad eyes. What he gave her was more than an answer. More from what she asked. The woman allowed herself to hug him and pat him on the head.

"Did you tell him?" She whispered because the others were approaching.

"Yeah."

"Zoro are you crazy?" Usopp screamed. "She is a Devil Fruit user."

"You completely freaked out didn't you." Nami said and when she was about to hit him he grabbed her hand before she could punch him and said coldly to her and the other boy. "Fuck off." Then headed toward the kitchen. "Tell me when you leave the ship."

Nami was speechless. She turned toward Robin. "You ok Robin?" Usopp bring her a big towel. The woman sat on the stairs and took a deep breath. "That's it I'm gonna kick his ass."

"No wait." Robin took her hand and dragged her to sat next to her. "Leave him. I was the one that asked him to go in there. I wanted him to come with me." Usopp and Nami looked at each other. "I just wanted to see the fish." The woman said with a little smile.

"YOU CAN'T LIE DAMMIT!" Usopp disagreed with her.

She laughed and then asked: "Did you tell the other for our plan?"

"Yeah, this idiot and Franky are staying in here." The ginger answered. "Were setting sail after two hours."

"I'm going to look for a hotel or something, so I'll be going now. Bye!"

Nami was about to ask what really happened when Luffy approaching them. "Robin, can we talk for a minute?" The woman nodded and the two of them went aside from the crew. Luffy sat on the parapet. "So, what did you saw in there?"

"Honestly? Only pain and affliction."

xXx

Thanks for the wait. I wanted to update more often but somehow the story turned out to be a little hard to describe all these feeling and other without repeating myself too much. Thank you for reading. And comment, it will make me happy. *^▁^*