Wake up!

So, here you are the next chappie! It's small but enough for now! Anyway, ENJOY!♚♔♚♥

xXx

   Zoro was walking around the town, but he just couldn't find the right way to the ship. The rain have already stop. When he saw the blood water on the street for the 5th time he gave up and put Sanji on one bench on a little alley. Zoro looked at the cooks face. It was so pale, the swordman could even see the veins under his skin. He galently carresed Sanji's cheek.  The touch shock him. Sanji's skin was so cold, almost like a dead man. Then Zoro put his ear on the cooks chest. "Thup-thup, thup-thup..." he could hear Sanji's heartbeat. 'How did this happened?' Zoro questioned himself.

   Suddenly the swordsman felt  something moving behind him. He stand up and looked around him, but there was noone. "Shit!"

   "Don't swear, idiot!" suddenly said a quiet raspy voice, and Zoro turned toward Sanji. Unfortunately Sanji haven't mooved even an inch.

   "What, who was that?" Zoro asked, but the answer didn't came. "Maybe it's my imagination." Zoro sat back next to Sanji and looked at him.

   "God, even when your heart is beating, why don't you open your eyes shitty cook. Wake up!" The greenhaired boy carresed Sanji's cheek feeling the coldness from his skin.

   "Damn, I'm so useless, I can't even find Chopper to help Sanji." Zoro covered his face with hands. "AAAAAAAAAARRRGGHH!!! DAMMIT!!!" Zoro felt his eyes watering.

   "...-en dare to cr-..." the swordsman heard the voice a again. He stood up and looked around again.

  " Who is it?" He asked again. Suddenly the wind became stronger. He felt something wet dripping in his face, and looked up. "Rain again?" He sat down. The rain was a perfect cover so that Zoro's stalker could never see the little salt tear that fel from the swordsman eye.

Sanji's POV:

   "Haaaaa, and now what?" Sanji asked himself. "Hmmm, it looked somehow creepy. " The cook was sitting next to his body. He tried to catch the sword witch was stabbed on his chest, bit his hand just passed trough it. He let out a sigh, then took the cigarette from his mouth. The smoke was just flying around him.

   Then Sanji suddenly felt that something or maby someone was getting closer to the please his body was laying, and turned his head toward the corner of the street. After a minute Zoro showed up.

   "Ohhhh, great! Now the Marimo showed himself on the stage!" Sanji groan. "I wonder does he see me at all? HEY, MARIMO CAN YOU SEE ME?" Sanji screamed. But Zoro stood there. Sanji could read a shock on his face. His eyes  widened when Zoro rushed toward him and the cook could easly read a fear in them.

   "Why?"

xXx

Thanks for the reading, and I'm apologize for the mistakes. Whooh! I finished before 01:00 yay!