Bonds

Luffy went inside the kitchen and closed the door with loud crash. The boy took a deep breath and walk next to the table.

   "Good evening Captain-san." Robin greeted him. Luffy look up and saw the beautiful archaeologist next to the barplot with a cup in her hands. "Do you want a cup of tea?" She asked him.

   "Yeah. Thanks. " Luffy sat on one of the chairs and dropped his head on the table.

   "What's wrong? " Robin asked when she placed his cup on the table and sat in front of him.

   "I did something terrible. Something so selfish." He answered almost whispering.

   "I know. And why did you do this?" Her question stabbed him like a knife.

   "I wanted to distract him." Luffy simply answered.

   "And you kissed him?" The captain didn't answer. And then Robin asked her question which Luffy was afraid to hear. "Do you love him?"

   Luffy's heart skipped a beat. He shouldn't. He should just help his friend. "I... He... Zoro is my best friend, my first crew member, he is the person that a trust the most." Luffy bit his lips. "After doing this I started to feel a cold wind in my back. I have the felling that someone is watching me. I feel... great hearted toward me." The boy let a monotone laugh. "Probably God is hating me for messing his feels like this.

   Robin took his hand. "I don't think that God is hating you. You didn't do anything wrong."

   Luffy let out a sigh. "You saw it right?"

   "What?" Robin asked. Luffy's hold around her hand tightened when he answered her.

   "Zoro is in love with him, right?"

   "It's so obvious!" Robin let out a quiet knowingly laugh.

   Luffy's face remind expressionless. "Painfully obvious." Silence filled the room. They heard quiet footsteps before the door. Luffy turned his head toward the window on the door and saw the passing swordsman with pained expression. "I'm just messing him more up. I'm alfull."

   "You know... " Robin start. "Shared love is not always happy. But sometimes is better to spit out your soul to someone even if they don't share your empathy. You did nothing wrong... Well, even if this is not the right moment... "

   "I wanted to be more than his friend. But his heart is already taken." Luffy look at the girl. "But I want to remain by his side. Do you think that I can win his trust again."

   "You need to talk to him. Explain him your feels. Ask him." The archaeologist said. She put her other hand on his.

   Minutes passed, and bought of them were still sitting in the same position. The clock ticket quietly on the wall, counting the second.

   "How's Nami?" Luffy asked breaking the silence.

   "Better, I think that she's already asleep. Do you want to visit her?"

   "Not now." Luffy's voice trembled. "I want to see Sanji."