Chapter 15- Time

Daryl's POV
Carol and I rushed into the room, seeing an angered Rick screaming at Sasha and Tyreese.

"Woah woah, Rick, it's okay, Ben and Allen fessed up." I told him.

"Damn, I thought I was doing good. We'll deal with them later. Tyreese and Sasha, I'm very sorry, please understand where I was comin' from," they nodded. "You guys can get back to work." They left. "I'll go with you two to find the food."

"Okay, how about me and Carol search the rooms and you search the Medical Tent?" I said.

"Sounds like a plan." Rick said.

"So Daryl," Carol said. "Have any girlfriends back home?" She said grinning.

"Never really believed in love or relationships." I told her.

"Oh." She replied, frowning, God, she was beautiful.

I wrapped my arm around her and smiled down at her as we were still making our way.

We finally reached the room and started looking around immediately. In both rooms, the were storing food in bags in the drawers of the side tables. We returned the food to the pantry and we seen Rick there too stuffing the shelves with what I assume is the food from the medical tent.

"We're moving them tomorrow, I don't really care what happens to them." Rick said.

"Alright." I said.

Jake's POV
I woke to Tommy sitting on top of me, Amy watching.

"Tommy, let daddy wake up." She said.

"Daddy wake uppp." He said, making me giggle.

"Hey buddy," I said to him. I stood up and walked over to Amy and planted a smooch on her cheek, "Hello beautiful." I said to her, making her blush.

Then she kissed me on the lips, it felt like pure bliss, like I was kissing clouds. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her in for a tight hug as her arms clung around my neck. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you, too." She said.

"Ewww." Tommy said, making me and Amy laugh.

Still laced in a hug, Andrea came in.

"Hey guys, guess- oh, am I intruding?" She asked.

"Never stopped ya before." Amy joked.

"Ha ha. You know, if you two want some alone time," she winked at Amy, "Tommy and I can have a sleep over tonight."

"Yayyyyy." He cheered.

"That'd be awesome, I haven't gotten any alone time with him in a while!" She said squeezing my butt cheek, making me jump.

"Ok." She winked. "It was Ben and Allen who were stealing food, Ben fessed up." I shook my head. "I'll take Tommy to Lori so he can get a head start on his reading and writing." Andrea finished.

"Thank you, Andrea." Amy said, hugging her sister.

"Wow, you two need a shower." Andrea winked at us both, taking Tommy to Lori.

Amy and I started making out almost immediately. I peeled myself off of her and walked over to the door to make sure it was locked so no one would come in. We were both gonna lose our apocalyptic virginities. I chuckled to myself before engulfing Amy into another kiss.